Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an eye witness that has seen a gassed body? I doubt it. 11,000,000 bodies and no-one has ever seen one? Does that sound right to you? It sure as heck doesn't to me. BTW, What did those 50,000 die of in Belsen?

What are you talking about. There are photos of dead people, video even.

No one says 11 million were gassed. are you saying being worked to death or shot doesn't make it genocide?

You are certifiable.

Sponsored Links
If it weren't true - they'd allow samples to be taken for analysis. They won't of course. They won't let no-one near that macabre theme park.

No one says 11 million were gassed. are you saying being worked to death or shot doesn't make it genocide?

You are certifiable.

Show mne an eye witness report then. (he won't). It's also impossible to work someone to death. The tireder they get the less work they do. They wouldn't get any work done. BTW, Are you EVER going to tell me how 50,000 died at Belsen?

Sponsored Links
There it is, Wikipedia is Jewish owned, therefore it's lying about the holocaust.

There is the paranoid anti Semite in a nutshell.

The Jews are taking over the world! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hahahahaha you are a fωcking loser.

Oh dear he can only swear but put up no argument.

The Main Stream Media And The Alleged Holocaust:

The Main Stream Media never question the official narrative of the holocaust, and go on an all-out attack on anyone who does. They have created the term “Holocaust Denier” for anyone who doesn’t believe, or dares to question, the official narrative. “Holocaust Denier” is one of the multicultural buzz-words like “Fascist/Nazi/racist/homophobe” designed to denigrate the person described as such, and lead to “pack-attacks” by the media, politicians and the general lefty PC crowd. However bear in mind that around 96% of the Western World’s media is controlled by jews and/or zionists. You will notice that the jews/zionist are willing to keep running newspapers/TV channels and other media outlets at a financial loss simply to keep control of the MSM.

The jews and zionists control about 96% of the Western World’s media – a large part is now run at a financial loss.

The Main Stream Media And The Alleged Holocaust:

The Main Stream Media never question the official narrative of the holocaust, and go on an all-out attack on anyone who does. They have created the term “Holocaust Denier” for anyone who doesn’t believe, or dares to question, the official narrative. “Holocaust Denier” is one of the multicultural buzz-words like “Fascist/Nazi/racist/homophobe” designed to denigrate the person described as such, and lead to “pack-attacks” by the media, politicians and the general lefty PC crowd. However bear in mind that around 96% of the Western World’s media is controlled by jews and/or zionists. You will notice that the jews/zionist are willing to keep running newspapers/TV channels and other media outlets at a financial loss simply to keep control of the MSM.

The jews and zionists control about 96% of the Western World’s media – a large part is now run at a financial loss.
Yes Rupert Murdoch that well known Jew. Hahaha
where is your tin foil hat Josephine?
And of course the BBC, which isn't on your picture is less than 4% Or run by Zionists? Seems to be a very US leaning article you copy and pasted that from.

Are you too retarded to think of words to write so you have to copy and paste?

What about the owners of diynot.com, are they Zionists?

I wonder if Wooden Head Nazi-boy parades in front of a mirror wearing his SS uniform? I wonder what rank he has awarded himself?

Thanks to the miracle of modern technology I managed to acquire a photo of him:

Bundesarchiv_Bild_192-035,_KZ_Mauthausen,_SS-Scharf%C3%BChrer.jpg

Oh wait, he's actually sitting in this front room, in his underpants, eating cold baked beans straight from the tin, a can of Carlsberg Special Brew on the coffee table, a copy of the Fascist Monthly open at the centre spread of Hitler and his henchmen.

You are certifiable.

Show mne an eye witness report then. (he won't). It's also impossible to work someone to death. The tireder they get the less work they do. They wouldn't get any work done. BTW, Are you EVER going to tell me how 50,000 died at Belsen?

As I said earlier, that neo Nazi organisation I referred to put up a prize for anyone who could prove the Nazis used gas chambers. A survivor gave an account. They refused to award the prize. He went to court and won. The evidence is overwhelming you thick headed Holocaust denying anti-Semitic neo Nazi.

I guess the courts are run by Jews. And the media are run by Jews. And universities. And all respected historians. And all survivors and witnesses lied. All soldiers who saw the atrocities lied. And Nazi accounts of gas chambers and genocide were lies. Doubtless those Nazis must have been Jews. The only honest people are neo Nazis such as you. Fer Christ fecking sake you must be the only post op brain doner to have survived. To say you have more fingers than brain cells is to grossly overestimate your intellectual ability. I bet you look with admiration and envy at the intellectual achievements of the amoeba. It is something to aspire to.

You are certifiable.

As I said earlier, that neo Nazi organisation I referred to put up a prize for anyone who could prove the Nazis used gas chambers. A survivor gave an account. They refused to award the prize. He went to court and won. The evidence is overwhelming you thick headed Holocaust denying anti-Semitic neo Nazi.

I guess the courts are run by Jews. And the media are run by Jews. And universities. And all respected historians. And all survivors and witnesses lied. All soldiers who saw the atrocities lied. And Nazi accounts of gas chambers and genocide were lies. Doubtless those Nazis must have been Jews. The only honest people are neo Nazis such as you. Fer Christ fecking sake you must be the only post op brain doner to have survived. To say you have more fingers than brain cells is to grossly overestimate your intellectual ability. I bet you look with admiration and envy at the intellectual achievements of the amoeba. It is something to aspire to.

Yes. You are right. They are all telling lies because the logistics don't add up. Now post something constructive for a change.

Show me an eye witness report then. (he won't). It's also impossible to work someone to death. The tireder they get the less work they do. They wouldn't get any work done. BTW, Are you EVER going to tell me how 50,000 died at Belsen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back