Tony Blair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course - but not the one that you believe in. Death camps never existed. You don't design and build a death camp with a hospital and library.
You do when you don't want the people you are sending there to know what they're going to be in for. :rolleyes: They even made propaganda films about them in the early years to show how cushy they'd be. Of course the jews that were filmed happily going about their business in the libraries and hospitals and canteens etc all ended up dead not long after. But you already know all that don't you? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Of course - but not the one that you believe in. Death camps never existed. You don't design and build a death camp with a hospital and library.
You do when you don't want the people you are sending there to know what they're going to be in for. :rolleyes: They even made propaganda films about them in the early years to show how cushy they'd be. Of course the jews that were filmed happily going about their business in the libraries and hospitals and canteens etc all ended up dead not long after. But you already know all that don't you? :rolleyes:

Don't be ridiculous. We are talking about 11,000,000 people. 23 times the population pf Bristol. If you think they did kill them then you have to explain how that number we rounded up and transported in a war torn and impoverished country. Then how they were killed and how the bodies were disposed of. If you cannot - then it didn't happen and you just have to accept that the false facts you were fed as a child need revisiting.

Sponsored Links
"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"

There were never six million. That's a fantasy figure they've been playing on for decades. Look for yourself:

http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million...re-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php[/QUOTE]Have you got ANY information that hasn't come from an anti-Semitic source Joey?

Utter garbage. Total fabrication. Absolute nonsense.

Everything that has happened during and since the Holocaust has proved that it occurred. Everything you have produced is anti-Semitic rubbish. You are a laughing stock boyo.

There were never six million. That's a fantasy figure they've been playing on for decades. Look for yourself:

http://balder.org/judea/Six-Million...re-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php[/QUOTE]Have you got ANY information that hasn't come from an anti-Semitic source Joey?

Utter garbage. Total fabrication. Absolute nonsense.

Everything that has happened during and since the Holocaust has proved that it occurred. Everything you have produced is anti-Semitic rubbish. You are a laughing stock boyo.

It's all true. Nothing to do with criticising your Jewish roots mate. They were articles that appeared in newspapers. You don't like it - but its true.

Don't you believe the articles that appear in the New York Times? Go check it out yourself mate. It's all true. Open your eyes mate, forget your Jewish heritage and LOOK.

Some very grim reading in that link. Here's an excerpt relating to Mengele..
He worked extensively with Romani children. He would bring them sweets and toys, and personally take them to the gas chamber. They would call him "Onkel (Uncle) Mengele".[33] Vera Alexander was a Jewish inmate at Auschwitz who looked after 50 sets of Romani twins:

I remember one set of twins in particular: Guido and Ina, aged about four. One day, Mengele took them away. When they returned, they were in a terrible state: they had been sewn together, back to back, like Siamese twins. Their wounds were infected and oozing pus. They screamed day and night. Then their parents—I remember the mother's name was Stella—managed to get some morphine and they killed the children in order to end their suffering.[
I know I started him off again on this subject with the other thread, I'm sorry I did now, I find his and others attitudes to this subject despicable. especially as in Joe's case I don't think he believes his own arguments for a second, I think he's just using this subject to promote reactions as he usually does. :rolleyes:

It's funny how the Germans themselves believe it happened and are still prepared to pay (financially) for it. Rather odd that.

That is a very valid point. The Germans have been living in shame of the awful things they did to the Jews since the end of the war. They are the big players in Europe and certainly would not hesitate to prove otherwise if they could. It will never be possible to be accurate with the numbers and I'm sure some things have been exaggerated but to deny it ever happened has got to be madness.

Shame that German Law prohibits the very denial they may be seeking..........

:eek:
Hartmut Topf spent most of his life investigating the role his family played at Auschwitz. He was shocked when, as a young boy, he saw his family nameplates across the rows of ovens in news films. He initially said it was unthinkable that his family could have knowingly contributed and set out to find the truth. After years of compiling internal documents from the firm he changed his mind and said they couldn't have not known.

In the early days there were 6 ovens in operation at Auschwitz. An internal memo dated September 1942 records a meeting between Kurt Prufer (Topf engineer/designer) and Obersturmführer Krone who was in charge of ordering equipment at Auschwitz under the building director Kammler. The memo quotes the capacity of the 6 ovens as 250 per day.

The memo goes on to say that another 10 ovens were under construction, which would have a further capacity of 800 per day and another 16 were being redirected from another camp which would add another 800. That's 32 ovens with a capacity of 1850 bodies per day. The letter also says that Krone stated that this number was insufficient and more ovens must be delivered as quickly as possible.

At the peak a total of 52 ovens were in operation at the Auschwitz complex with a capacity of 2650 per day - or 80,000 per month. Nobody denies this, it is a fact detailed in the business documents written at the time. Auschwitz camp reports also note that there are over 800 stokers for the ovens. Again, this can't be denied because it is written fact.

So where does that leave Joe's assertion that mass cremations never happened? In tatters I'd say.

There's no smoke without fire - and no crematorium fire without smoke. It is proven beyond doubt by reconnaissance photos that the crematoria chimneys hardly ever smoked. That's real proof that is. Proof that is backed up by science. It's your conspiracy theory that is in tatters. You can't burn 11,000,000 people without making smoke. The allies were particularly interested in smoking chimneys because that meant industry, and it was industry that they were attacking. Maybe you'd care to explain why the crematoria chimneys weren't filmed smoking? Could it be that the fire wasn't lit? ;)

All written by Jews of course. Did you know that a Jew owns and runs Wikipedia? :rolleyes:
More plausible than the anti-Semitic garbage that you post.

Have a look at the bottom of the link page, it provides the sources. One of those happens to be the New Your Times which you mentioned above.

Sorry Joey, you lose badly on this one.

Oh look smoke...

640px-Auschwitz_Resistance_280_cropped.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back