Tricity bendix dishwasher playing up - any ideas please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Tricity Bendix DH086 dishwasher and it seems to stop during a cycle, usually just before the little brush symbol on the dial and then again just before the little sunshine symbol.

I have run a cleaner through it and have fitted a new filter in the bottom.

Any ideas please

Regards

M9G

Sponsored Links
I took the dome out of the bottom and cleaned all the pipes and they were clogged so thought this would solve the problem as have read on other posts to clean the pipes.

I just seems to stop anywhere it likes in the cycle

Any ideas?

Regards

M9G

Does it mean the rinse aid/salt is empty and so is warning you during the cycle that it cannot add it to the wash?

Does it mean the rinse aid/salt is empty and so is warning you during the cycle that it cannot add it to the wash?

Hi

Thanks for replying, we have never used salt or rinse aid and it all used to work fine, theres no specific place for stopping, it can do it anywhere, it just hangs until we move the dial manually forward and it starts again.

Regards

M9G

Sponsored Links
When it stops if you open the door is there water in it.

Hi

No not usually, but the wife said today for the first time it stopped just after it started even before it released the tablet so it did have a bit of water in it, but that was probably the first time ever.

Regards

M9G

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back