TV Package is up for renewal.

Sponsored Links
One thing I have noticed when I stupidly sliced my fingers open is that using a mobile with a touch screen is nigh on impossible if you're bleeding all over it.

Very obvious.

That if you had an accident in your house you may not be able to get to your land line to call for help.

If your mobile was on your person you could make that call.
Which is why someone invented those personal alarms for the elderly and disabled. Because they may not be able to get to the landline... a mobile phone does the same job in most circumstances.

One thing I have noticed when I stupidly sliced my fingers open is that using a mobile with a touch screen is nigh on impossible if you're bleeding all over it.
Nice! How did you do that?

Sponsored Links

Voice dialling (y)

"Ow! F~~k! Call 999........No!, not "nine to five"!!!!!!!! Stupid f##kin' 'phone!!!!! Owwwwww.........."

Voice dialling (y)

"Ow! F~~k! Call 999........No!, not "nine to five"!!!!!!!! Stupid f##kin' 'phone!!!!! Owwwwww.........."
Ha ha, made me laugh! Buggered if you've an accent tho, those things can't understand accents :)

Nice! How did you do that?

In a fit of anger tried to yank a steel tape measure out of a gap in the floorboards it got stuck in. Turns out the tensile strength of steel is higher than that of fingers. Plenty of claret :(

In a fit of anger tried to yank a steel tape measure out of a gap in the floorboards it got stuck in. Turns out the tensile strength of steel is higher than that of fingers. Plenty of claret :(
Ouch, winced reading that, ouchy!

I've done that allowing the spring loaded tape to retract at its own speed. It was a 10 meter tape.
Only one small nick though.

Very obvious.

That if you had an accident in your house you may not be able to get to your land line to call for help.

If your mobile was on your person you could make that call.
OK.

Let me try this just one more time.

I will assume that the problem lies with your eyes, and that you simply cannot see what I've written, because I can do something about that.

upload_2019-3-12_19-0-45.png
upload_2019-3-12_19-5-4.png

There - can you see it now?

If it turns out that the problem lies behind your eyes there's nothing I can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back