Uk Brexit Whitepaper - We are now Ukraine!

He cant do that, it would negate his original point, making him look stupid (more stupid o_O) :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I guess it does take strength of character to admit a mistake. Not an attribute I see in him.

Sponsored Links
I think, like me, we just wanted to know out of interest which news outlets you thought were trustworthy. All we heard from you were the words 'gutter press', so we wanted to know which ones you thought weren't gutter press.
Exactly this.

Just for the sake of clarity, which sources of news and information do you consider to be not below par, and not considered the gutter press?
Which sources do you consideer reliable and trustworthy, because as far as I can see you dismiss all sources as not up to scratch.

Indeed. It looks like he's made a few posts on the forum since I asked my question.
Perhaps it is a long list and it is taking some time to compile.

Maybe that's why it is taking so long to answer me. He has to check them all carefully to make sure they don't contradict anything he's said.

How's that list coming on IWalkLikeHimaMartian?
I want to get the latest news and need to know who I can trust.
You will notice how you were blatantly deceitful. And you hoped for my cooperation? :rolleyes:
You claimed to have wanted a list to inform yourself. Yet you were blatantly sarcastic!
It was proof that you wanted me to waste my time, nothing more!
Sorry, but I am not your gofor!
As you are so up for wasting time, how about you compile a list of news sites that you want my opinion on, and I will attempt to give you my opinion.

Of course if you were really serious about others' opinion you would start a new thread requesting ideas of which news sources you could trust.

Otherwise go and waste someone else's time.

You will notice how you were blatantly deceitful. And you hoped for my cooperation? :rolleyes:
You claimed to have wanted a list to inform yourself. Yet you were blatantly sarcastic!
As you are so up for wasting time, how about you compile a list of news sites that you want my opinion on, and I will attempt to give you my opinion.

Of course if you were really serious about others' opinion you would start a new thread requesting ideas of which news sources you could trust.

Are you preparing a list of trusted media or not?

Sponsored Links

Have you struck oil yet? :ROFLMAO:

Blimey R Bee you keep digging and u will end up in Australia :LOL::LOL:

That could work out well.

Ive heard Australia has a shortage of virtue signalling social justice warriors......they probably let them in on their points system :ROFLMAO:

Not blatantly deceitful, simply making a joke that 99% of other people probably took as so, you have decided to call it deceit however to further justify your not answering the question.

Here you go then:

Television/Radio
----------------

BBC
ITV
Channel 4
Channel 5
Sky

Newspaper
---------

The Telegraph
The Times
Financial Times
The Guardian
The Observer
Daily Mail
Daily Express
The Sun
Daily Mirror

------

Government: ****.gov.uk
Guido Fawkes: www.order-order.com
Huffington post: huffingtonpost.co.uk
Politics.co.uk: www.Politics.co.uk
Spiked: www.spiked-online.com/

I'm not interested in "other's" opinion, I'm interested in YOUR opinion, that's why I asked you.

You have spent far more time wriggling and squirming and trying not to answer the question by either deliberately misconstruing its meaning or deflecting onto other things than it would have taken you to actually type in the name of a few broadcasters, newspapers, or websites that you think are trustworthy.
All the rest of your replies since I asked said question are bluff and bluster and that time could have been put to use answering the question instead of obfuscating the issue.
I put it to you that you are in fact actually wasting your own time (and that of others) by not simply answering the question.

I would also like to take this opportunity to disabuse you of the impression that I am a dullard.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back