Uk Brexit Whitepaper - We are now Ukraine!

Sponsored Links
Oh, My! I think that we have just entered the twilight zone now. I'm sure that the other two chaps will be along shortly to suitable take the Mick out of you Walkie, If I use the word "Racist" more often, it may really send you off the deep end when you conclude that I am you. In the words of Captain Blackadder..........Wibble!

Just for the sake of clarity, which sources of news and information do you consider to be not below par, and not considered the gutter press?
Which sources do you consideer reliable and trustworthy, because as far as I can see you dismiss all sources as not up to scratch.

Poor chap hasnt got a valid answer.

The silence is deafening :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Indeed. It looks like he's made a few posts on the forum since I asked my question.
Perhaps it is a long list and it is taking some time to compile.

Maybe that's why it is taking so long to answer me. He has to check them all carefully to make sure they don't contradict anything he's said.

How's that list coming on IWalkLikeHimaMartian?
I want to get the latest news and need to know who I can trust.

Sorry Mike. I have been working night and day making a list. :rolleyes:
I started with all the local rags, which I have been trying to post, but there is a 50,000 word limit on each post. :(

When I have managed to find a way around the word limit (I have asked Admin if they can extend the word limit :rolleyes: ) I will continue with the national printed press, then I will do the national internet sites, then I will look at the international printed press, then the international web sites, all of these will be the english versions.
When I have done all of them, I will look at the foreign language press.
Then, if I live long enough, and I am still able, I will look at the inter-galactic press. :ROFLMAO:

In the meantime to save you (and eeyore) waiting for so long, perhaps you could do a list of which press you want me to give my opinion on. :whistle:
I could put them top of the (very, very) long list :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Sorry Mike. I have been working night and day making a list. :rolleyes:
I started with all the local rags, which I have been trying to post, but there is a 50,000 word limit on each post. :(

When I have managed to find a way around the word limit (I have asked Admin if they can extend the word limit :rolleyes: ) I will continue with the national printed press, then I will do the national internet sites, then I will look at the international printed press, then the international web sites, all of these will be the english versions.
When I have done all of them, I will look at the foreign language press.
Then, if I live long enough, and I am still able, I will look at the inter-galactic press. :ROFLMAO:

In the meantime to save you (and eeyore) waiting for so long, perhaps you could do a list of which press you want me to give my opinion on. :whistle:
I could put them top of the (very, very) long list :giggle:

Let me simplify your answer for you:

"Sorry Mike youve proved me wrong, I am writing all this drivel instead of admitting it" :mrgreen:

Let me simplify your answer for you:

"Sorry Mike youve proved me wrong, I am writing all this drivel instead of admitting it" :mrgreen:
You would be funny if you were not so stupid.
Mike asked a question, which if I tried to answer, would keep me busy for weeks.
And you claim it has proven me wrong?
This demonstrates two things: a) how erroneously, you claim that I have been proven wrong, and b) that you think that asking a question can be proof of anything.

You keep providing these demonstrations that you are such a dullard.
Everyone with any common sense already knew, but you keep reinforcing it with your ridiculously stupid comments.

Now if I was to ask a question of you or Mike, something along the lines of: "can you provide an opinion, as to whether you agree or not, on all the comments in the GD forum".
It would be along the same lines as Mike asking me for my opinion on which press outlets can be considered impartial.
If you or Mike were not aware of how stupid the question was, again, it demonstrates how much of a dullard you both are.
But do please continue. I am sure your stupidity is amusing many people.

It's really strange response to a normal question!
Mike asked a question, which if I tried to answer, would keep me busy for weeks.
This demonstrates two things: a) how erroneously, you claim that I have been proven wrong, and b) that you think that asking a question can be proof of anything.

Everyone with any common sense already knew, but you keep reinforcing it with your ridiculously stupid comments.

Now if I was to ask a question of you or Mike, something along the lines of: "can you provide an opinion, as to whether you agree or not, on all the comments in the GD forum".
It would be along the same lines as Mike asking me for my opinion on which press outlets can be considered impartial.
If you or Mike were not aware of how stupid the question was, again, it demonstrates how much of a dullard you both are.
Bullcrap.
If someone asked me which news outlets I trusted more than others I could answer pretty quick. He didn't ask for a intricate account of every paper/TV news or the reasons why. People on here have spoken before about which outlets they trusted without being called a dullard or how stupid a question it was. You just can't help yourself by trying to lord it over others and writing more childish name-calling stuff.

It's what you do, it's who you are.

I think that you need a nice little hobby such as gardening before you explode.

It doesn't need to be a review of all news sources. Just a short list of which ones you get your info from and trust.
A top ten will do.

I am sure your stupidity is amusing many people

Hey Wannabe, I think you need one of these to dig the hole you are making for yourself, deep enough :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

x8847295283230.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MjucqIFkio.webp

Are you sure?
Your memory is being short again.
Just a few days ago he asked you because you were dismissing the source of the Juncker vids. I asked similar a few hrs before.

I think, like me, we just wanted to know out of interest which news outlets you thought were trustworthy. All we heard from you were the words 'gutter press', so we wanted to know which ones you thought weren't gutter press.

It wasn't a difficult question, it wasn't asking for a whole list of reasons why or an intricate report on all news sources. It was a simple question which could've been answered easily and quickly. But no, you'd rather just nasty & sarcastic instead of replying.

Sponsored Links
Back