Uk Brexit Whitepaper - We are now Ukraine!

I definitely consider them to below par for News reporting.
Just for the sake of clarity, which sources of news and information do you consider to be not below par, and not considered the gutter press?
Which sources do you consideer reliable and trustworthy, because as far as I can see you dismiss all sources as not up to scratch.

Sponsored Links
If he was ill, why wasnt a wheelchair used to move him?
****!
upload_2018-7-16_13-33-27.png

Just for the sake of clarity, which sources of news and information do you consider to be not below par, and not considered the gutter press?
Which sources do you consideer reliable and trustworthy, because as far as I can see you dismiss all sources as not up to scratch.
I am beginning to suspect he dismisses all news sources that report on something he doesn't believe or agree on.

Sponsored Links
Exactly, why didnt they use a wheelchair?
Maybe he wanted the exercise.
:rolleyes:

Oh, silly me, there was a step. :rolleyes:
Maybe he did not want to be photographed in a wheelchair on a world stage.

Why do you not ask your friend a**e end, he claims to have access to secret EU meetings. :rolleyes:
Or you ardent fan mightygob, she has her suspicions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Any evidence to support your spurious gossip yet?
Or have you settled for rumour and heavily edited youtube videos? :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Why do you not ask your friend a**e end, he claims to have access to secret EU meetings. :rolleyes:

What utter rubbish.

If he wasnt well, he couldve got helpers and a wheelchair. Far more dignified.
If he was in such pain, professional, trained staff wouldve helped him move.

In any case the video shows clearly a person that is drunk, there are a number of factors which indicate that.

Clearly you havent watched the video, I suggest you watch it to save yourself further embarrassment.

A sure sign that the usual idiots realise their argument is in tatters, they resort to personal abuse, as usual.

Poor chap hasnt got a valid answer.

The silence is deafening :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Poor chap hasnt got a valid answer.

The silence is deafening :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Indeed. It looks like he's made a few posts on the forum since I asked my question.
Perhaps it is a long list and it is taking some time to compile.

I am beginning to suspect he dismisses all news sources that report on something he doesn't believe or agree on.
Maybe that's why it is taking so long to answer me. He has to check them all carefully to make sure they don't contradict anything he's said.

Sponsored Links
Back