Uk Brexit Whitepaper - We are now Ukraine!

There are plenty of allegations against him having a drink problem, but they are all speculative gutter-press rumours

Ive not come across any allegations that are 'against' him having a drink problem, they seem to suggest he does gave a drink problem.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you will be good enough to find where I have said junkers could not have a drink problem.
I have always maintained that Junkers is ill. There are numerous comments from officials to support that. There are plenty of allegations against him having a drink problem, but they are all speculative gutter-press rumours.
As you have admitted there is no evidence for him having a drink problem, yet the speculative gutter-press allegations continue.
If he is ill, they are grossly offensive allegations. There is no way for those making those allegations to know if they are true or not. Therefore the accusers are grossly obnoxious people. Until there is any evidence to support those allegations they will remain grossly offensive rumours, based purely on opposition to his political stance.

Any evidence to support those grossly obnoxious allegations?
NO!
Until there is any evidence I prefer to believe the official explanations, not the gutter press, nor eeyore's offensive allegations.
You can argue all you like, and eeyore can repeat his assertion as many times as he likes, it does not prove an iota, other than he is being obnoxious.
Why you asking for something that I never said you said?

Perhaps you should re-read my post which you highlighted.

And I do not need to provide proof. Nobody needs to provide proof. An opinion of people who have read the articles and watched the video about Junckers is just that - an opinion.

Opinions are by definition subjective. In case you don't understand what that means, subjective doesn't require proof. That would be objective, something based on fact. So, my opinion is that Juncker more than likely does have a drink problem and I reach that conclusion because of the video, the articles and the length of time this has been reported on. I need not give you or anyone else proof or facts in order to have an opinion on the matter so asking for it repeatedly is pretty pointless.

Just as you need not to have proof to have your opinion that you think Junkers is ill, though I could be as annoying as you and ask you to prove it is a fact time and time again.

Proof? I take it video footage of him acting like a drunken buffoon doesn't count as evidence?

In the sane world, of course it does.

Not in some weird parallel universe that is occupied by George, Iwalklikeablahblahblah

Sponsored Links
Fair enough.

Really? You are dismissing the video because of who shot it? Blimey.
Hey, even the lefty guardian put it up. They didn't seem to mind. Are they gutter press?
Different videos.
The one that was posted here was a heavily edited video of Junker from a while ago (2015 at least).
The one posted by the Guardian was from the recent NATO summit.

A heavily edited video from a Swedish right-wing blogger. FFS!
Get real.
But the video wasn't shot by a far right blogger. Footage like that is issued by the Commission itself... I could post the same or similar footage that was transmitted by Euronews but I fear that would not be satisfactory for you... Do you know that the Germans themselves have made a funny little song about him and his backhanders from global corporations? Not that I would suggest that he takes backhanders fro global corporations.

Get real.
Of course the far right wing Telegraph had some fun with the video footage too..
The Euronews edited it heavily..
And here it is in French...
How many times and in how many languages do you want to be embarrassed?

Different videos.
The one that was posted here was a heavily edited video of Junker from a while ago (2015 at least).
The one posted by the Guardian was from the recent NATO summit.
Blimey, so it was another vid of Juncker behaving like a drunk person. How many are there?!

So is the one from the guardian ok for me to watch then in your world?

Get real.

It doesnt matter who shot it.

The video shows a man showing all the physical signs of alcohol intoxication.

A stupid person may interprete slapping somebody in the face and comparing ties, is an indication of severe back pain.

Of course the far right wing Telegraph had some fun with the video footage too..
More or less exactly the same video clips, talking about Junker's jocular nature, not a peep about alcohol. :rolleyes:
The Euronews edited it heavily..
Same again. :rolleyes:
And here it is in French...
Same video clips but this time used by a eurosceptic right-wing French web site!! :rolleyes:
Other videos from that site:
"Europe: the manipulation of politicians",
"How France will suffer the same fate as Greece"

FFS!
What a waste of time!

So we have someone who has a jocular nature, and a back problem. The eurosceptic RWR put the two together to assert that Junker has an alcohol problem.
Typical RWR!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back