Uk Brexit Whitepaper - We are now Ukraine!

Sponsored Links
I await for some evidence to support the assertions.
You?

Or that they opponents of Junker repeat the rumours time and time again.
Until then some will persistently spread the rumours, because they believe them, because they want to.
That's right - people will believe because they want to, I wrote about that before.

That's what having an opinion is. Your opinion is that all press that write about it are gutter. Your opinion is that you don't believe that Juncker could have a drinking problem. There are no facts to support that he has, nor facts to support that he doesn't.

I believe he has a drink problem because there are too many reports about it and I don't believe in conspiracy theories and that it's Junckers opponents to blame for the reports.

And I can see that the sciatica episode didn't look like it does when I have sciatica. I am certainly not grinning a happy, drunk grin.

Sponsored Links
Why, do you?
What about the reports on John Bercow?
The point is that politicians come under fire (sometimes justified, sometimes not) from their opponents when convenient...

But it is the media that is often stoking each and every nuance for their own reasons.

Imagine the field day they'd have had with a drunk/drugged up prime minister of days gone by...

Maybe we'd have ended up under the 'german cosh' for real...;)

The point is that politicians come under fire (sometimes justified, sometimes not) from their opponents when convenient...

But it is the media that is often stoking each and every nuance for their own reasons.

Imagine the field day they'd have had with a drunk/drugged up prime minister of days gone by...

Maybe we'd have ended up under the 'german cosh' for real...;)
Of course they come under fire, comes with the job. And the media will report things for their own end, that also comes with the job.
However, there is a saying, no smoke without fire and when I start seeing a lot of smoke over the years I start to suspect that there may be truth in those rumours.. It's certainly been the same with countless of things over the years, rumours that later became proven as true.

Your opinion is that you don't believe that Juncker could have a drinking problem. There are no facts to support that he has, nor facts to support that he doesn't.
Misrepresentation, as usual, you sure you are not eeyore under another username. That is normally his trick.
I have never said Junker could not have a drink problem, or anything like it.
I have said it is grossly obnoxious for anyone to accuse another of having a drink problem if they are ill.
As you admit there is no evidence to support the assertion that Junker has a drink problem. But that does not stop the grossly offensive behaviour of those that enjoy that sort of thing.

Misrepresentation, as usual, you sure you are not eeyore under another username. That is normally his trick.
I have said it is grossly obnoxious for anyone to accuse another of having a drink problem if they are ill.
As you admit there is no evidence to support the assertion that Junker has a drink problem. But that does not stop the grossly offensive behaviour of those that enjoy that sort of thing.

Ha ha, George is changing his tune now.

He mustve done some googling, discovered Junckers drink issue is well known and documented, so had to change tack to 'oh, I never said, he didnt have a drink problem, just that he is ill' :ROFLMAO:

I see Georges grossly offensive insults in the 'shocking' thread have been deleted.

Since I have been talking to you about this you've pretty much just asked for proof and called all articles gutter press - that's it. Nothing about the above. No misrepresentation and thankyou for trying to be offensive.

Since I have been talking to you about this you've pretty much just asked for proof and called all articles gutter press - that's it. Nothing about the above. No misrepresentation and thankyou for trying to be offensive.
Perhaps you will be good enough to find where I have said junkers could not have a drink problem.
I have always maintained that Junkers is ill. There are numerous comments from officials to support that. There are plenty of allegations against him having a drink problem, but they are all speculative gutter-press rumours.
As you have admitted there is no evidence for him having a drink problem, yet the speculative gutter-press allegations continue.
If he is ill, they are grossly offensive allegations. There is no way for those making those allegations to know if they are true or not. Therefore the accusers are grossly obnoxious people. Until there is any evidence to support those allegations they will remain grossly offensive rumours, based purely on opposition to his political stance.

Any evidence to support those grossly obnoxious allegations?
NO!
Until there is any evidence I prefer to believe the official explanations, not the gutter press, nor eeyore's offensive allegations.
You can argue all you like, and eeyore can repeat his assertion as many times as he likes, it does not prove an iota, other than he is being obnoxious.

Perhaps you will be good enough to find where I have said junkers could not have a drink problem.
I have always maintained that Junkers is ill. There are numerous comments from officials to support that. There are plenty of allegations against him having a drink problem, but they are all speculative gutter-press rumours.
As you have admitted there is no evidence for him having a drink problem, yet the speculative gutter-press allegations continue.
If he is ill, they are grossly offensive allegations. There is no way for those making those allegations to know if they are true or not. Therefore the accusers are grossly obnoxious people. Until there is any evidence to support those allegations they will remain grossly offensive rumours, based purely on opposition to his political stance.

Any evidence to support those grossly obnoxious allegations?
NO!
Until there is any evidence I prefer to believe the official explanations, not the gutter press, nor eeyore's offensive allegations.
You can argue all you like, and eeyore can repeat his assertion as many times as he likes, it does not prove an iota, other than he is being obnoxious.
Proof? I take it video footage of him acting like a drunken buffoon doesn't count as evidence? Sadly the only real evidence you could accept would be a report from his doctor and I would say that is pretty tricky to obtain.

Sponsored Links
Back