Uk Brexit Whitepaper - We are now Ukraine!

Sponsored Links
When eeyore claims that gutter-press speculation is true, without a shred of evidence, we know he is lying.
It is what he does. It is what he is.

It is his last resort of clinging to failed ideological beliefs.
There has been a few articles over the years about Junckers heavy drinking from all areas of the press, gutter or otherwise.

please do not falsify quotes
Please stop falsifying quotes. As warned before.

Last edited by a moderator:
When eeyore claims that gutter-press speculation is true, without a shred of evidence, we know he is lying.
It is what he does. It is what he is.

It is his last resort of clinging to failed ideological beliefs

Every time you are proved wrong, you continue spouting the same error strewn narrative, as though by repeating the same incorrect messsge somehow it becomes true.

Junckers drinking has been reported many times over years.

Is it your keyboard, perhaps its stopping you from googling 'Juncker drink problem' :ROFLMAO:

By all means post quotes or a link to prove it......mind you, I know you dont have a great track record with accurate reporting. Take my advice stay away from Wikepedia, I wouldnt like you to embarrass yourself further, eh George? :D

Sponsored Links
Junckers drinking has been reported many times over years.
Your repetitive speculative gutter-press assertions proves many things:
a) you have no proof, if you had you would have presented it long ago.
b) you get your information from the gutter press, and you believe it!
c) your persistent repetition of the same speculative assertion, without proof, proves that you are a troll, ( but on this occasion not a very successful troll).
d) you are very comfortable with speculative spurious allegations at those with a medical condition, when it suits you.
e) you are devoid of sensible argument so you resort to such spurious allegations.

But it is what you do, and it is what we expect of you now.
It is what you have been reduced to and thus, it is what you are.

A**e end's reputation was left in tatters because of his persistent lying. You are going the same way.

Your repetitive speculative gutter-press assertions proves many things:
a) you have no proof, if you had you would have presented it long ago.
b) you get your information from the gutter press, and you believe it!
c) your persistent repetition of the same speculative assertion, without proof, proves that you are a troll, ( but on this occasion not a very successful troll).
d) you are very comfortable with speculative spurious allegations at those with a medical condition, when it suits you.
e) you are devoid of sensible argument so you resort to such spurious allegations.

But it is what you do, and it is what we expect of you now.
It is what you have been reduced to and thus, it is what you are.

A**e end's reputation was left in tatters because of his persistent lying. You are going the same way.

Aah bless, Wannabe is upset.

Look at what he has written, loads of non specific generalised argument about what?

We dont know it doesnt say :LOL:

Interesting there is no mention of google searches for Juncker being drunk, its almost like you googled it, then to your discovered there are pages of stuff about it.

If you had found any proof, you wouldve posted it straight away.

You havent so youve had to resort to posting a load your usual waffle :ROFLMAO::mrgreen::ROFLMAO:

Many thanks to Wannabe for agreeing he is wrong......yet again: have you heard that old saying: its a wise man that learns his mistakes. It seems you are the 2nd man in that saying (y)

If you had found any proof, you wouldve posted it straight away.
You want me to prove a negative?
Idiot!

I have already posted the reason for his stumbling. But as you are so obnoxious in alleging other reasons for his difficulties, I will post further evidence to counter your disgusting assertions:
Juncker’s spokesman, Margaritis Schinas, on Friday publicly thanked Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte and Portuguese Prime Minister António Costa on Juncker’s behalf for assisting him at the dinner.
“The president Wednesday night, he suffered from a particularly painful attack of sciatica accompanied by cramps,” Schinas said at his daily press conference. “The president has himself publicly stated that this sciatica affects his ability to walk. That was unfortunately the case Wednesday night.”
In response to a barrage of questions, Schinas insisted that Juncker was fully capable of performing his duties, but declined to provide details about the president’s medication.
Schinas also expressed anger at suggestions that Juncker was intoxicated. “I think it’s more than tasteless that some press tried to make insulting headlines by exploiting President Juncker’s pain,” he said. “I don’t think this is elegant. I don’t think this is fair.”
https://www.politico.eu/article/questions-mount-about-jean-claude-juncker-health/
Perhaps you will be able to support your obnoxious allegations with some proof?

There has been a few articles over the years about Junckers heavy drinking from all areas of the press, gutter or otherwise.
There has been more than a few articles about past extra-terrestrial visits to this world, but I am yet to be convinced.
There has been more than a few posts in this forum about the existence of God, but I am yet to be convinced.
We will ignore all the other conspiracy theories, for now.

there are many mentions on the internet of Plumbers, especially those from Surrey, being absolute scum. So as Notch would agree, the point has been proved.

I must admit, if Notch hadn't convinced me, I would have thought there must be plenty of decent ones that we never hear from.

But no.

Notch says its proved.

There has been more than a few articles about past extra-terrestrial visits to this world, but I am yet to be convinced.
There has been more than a few posts in this forum about the existence of God, but I am yet to be convinced.
We will ignore all the other conspiracy theories, for now.
I wonder if the rumours were about Farage and if you'd be quick to believe them.

I must say that I do suffer or rather have in the past suffered greatly from sciatica although two spine operations have relieved it considerably. The gentleman in question is not suffering from sciatica, if you look at his gait and more so his face anyone who has suffered as I have can see that there is no pain in his expression. An acute attack of sciatica is akin to having your back attached to mains AC voltage as it pulses rapidly and stops you in your tracks for minutes at a time, the body tenses and makes the pain worse. Look closely at his face, is that the face of a man in pain? Given the medical facilities offered to a man in his position, the solution is these days a relatively straight forward procedure and although will leave you with a stiff or aching back is far preferable to an attack (For want of a better term)

I must say that I do suffer or rather have in the past suffered greatly from sciatica although two spine operations have relieved it considerably. The gentleman in question is not suffering from sciatica, if you look at his gait and more so his face anyone who has suffered as I have can see that there is no pain in his expression. An acute attack of sciatica is akin to having your back attached to mains AC voltage as it pulses rapidly and stops you in your tracks for minutes at a time, the body tenses and makes the pain worse. Look closely at his face, is that the face of a man in pain? Given the medical facilities offered to a man in his position, the solution is these days a relatively straight forward procedure and although will leave you with a stiff or aching back is far preferable to an attack (For want of a better term)
And also his colleagues are amused by the way he is. Normally watching someone suffer sciatica doesn't bring mirth, more like sympathy.

I have already posted the reason for his stumbling.

No you did not.

You posted what Junckers spokesperson said to the media.

That would be somebody who works for Mr Juncker, whose job it is to make press statements under Mr Junckers instruction.

Do you think said person wouldve said 'yeah my boss was s*"@' faced and made a prat of himself'

I wonder if Wannabe can provide a quote from somebody slightly less than 100% biased :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back