Uk Brexit Whitepaper - We are now Ukraine!

I wonder if the rumours were about Farage and if you'd be quick to believe them.
Which ones? The ones about the UK passport colour being Burgundy because the EU insists? Or the ones about him living with another (French) politician? Or the ones about him misusing his EU expenses?
They are not rumours!

Sponsored Links
I wonder if Wannabe can provide a quote from somebody slightly less than 100% biased :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if eeyore can provide any evidence to support his disgusting allegation.

No! Just endless repetitive speculative gutter-press gossip!

It is what he does! It is all he can do! It is what he is!

there are many mentions on the internet of Plumbers, especially those from Surrey, being absolute scum.
there are many mentions on the internet of Plumbers, especially those from Surrey, being absolute scum. So as Notch would agree, the point has been proved.

I must admit, if Notch hadn't convinced me, I would have thought there must be plenty of decent ones that we never hear from.

But no.

Notch says its proved.

JohnD very kindly provides an example that illustrates it well.

Google plumbers from Surrey are scum. See if you get multiple reports, over a number of years and from many different sources and at various sectors of the media.

You dont. You only get posts from someone with a username JohnD on a forum. One may reach the conclusion, that would be one person with a grudge making a biased accusation and therefore to be dismissed.

Try googling Juncker, alcohol.......a sensible person would see all the many pages of google results, from a wide range of sources and reach the conclusion it is true.
Or a stupid person might decide that a press release by said persons spokesperson is the gospel truth :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I wonder if the rumours were about Farage and if you'd be quick to believe them.

One may reach the conclusion, that would be one person with a grudge making a biased accusation ... and reach the conclusion it is true.
sodthisforrun as put her finger on it, you want to believe the gutter-press speculative gossip, so you do.
Poor fool eeyore.

If there is so much evidence out there, where is it?
If it existed you would be posting it, so far zilch!

I agree there is a lot of gutter-press speculation, nothing more.

Evidence? Or more rumour?
Look at the film footage that was taken this week.
Plus, as previously mentioned before by someone else, having suffered sciatica myself, it does not make me walk like a drunk person with a big silly smile. It's horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do people generally throw insults at people they don't like in real life, or just on forums?

If you have evidence, produce it? Or avoid insulting and making accusations just to back up a brexit opinion.

You don't have to like or dislike a person to agree or disagree with them. What if the guy was disabled and was permanently in a wheelchair? Would that make him less of a person?

Argue against his opinions by all means, but not unfounded insults, please.

Do people generally throw insults at people they don't like in real life, or just on forums?

If you have evidence, produce it? Or avoid insulting and making accusations just to back up a brexit opinion.

You don't have to like or dislike a person to agree or disagree with them. What if the guy was disabled and was permanently in a wheelchair? Would that make him less of a person?

Argue against his opinions by all means, but not unfounded insults, please.

Hi Yafo, I see you very recently joined the forum (13th July 2018)......welcome aboard. (y)

Would you care to share with us your previous username(s)?

Perhaps you could enlighten me by explaining what an 'unfounded insult' means

When I have sciatic attacks, I walk like I'm trying to stop a lump hammer falling from my clenched butt cheeks.

Hi Yafo, I see you very recently joined the forum (13th July 2018)......welcome aboard. (y)

Would you care to share with us your previous username(s)?

Perhaps you could enlighten me by explaining what an 'unfounded insult' means

I am new to replying on here, but have watched for months, if not years. No previous user name. No need to hide behind anything. I have my own opinions and am always looking for logical reasons to challenge my opinions. Maybe the biggest 1 is brexit, and nobody yet has produced any logical reason for brexit, just hot air and wishes.

An unfounded insult is exactly that. Throwing allegations about without any supporting evidence. Juncker may well be a drunkard, but unless you can prove it, it is unfounded. So, stick to facts

Juncker may well be a drunkard, but unless you can prove it, it is unfounded. So, stick to facts
That's right.
Jimmy Saville was rumoured to have shagged children for years, but nobody could prove it or would even act on it. Shame people didn't back then because it would've saved a lot more kids suffering the same fate.

Not all rumours prove to be unfounded.

That's right.
Jimmy Saville was rumoured to have shagged children for years, but nobody could prove it or would even act on it. Shame people didn't back then because it would've saved a lot more kids suffering the same fate.

Not all rumours prove to be unfounded.

What a terrible, and irrelevant analogy.

It's like me asking if you have stopped beating your wife.

What a terrible, and irrelevant analogy.

It's like me asking if you have stopped beating your wife.
No it's not.
I am pointing out that your blanket statement about rumours without proof are unfounded.
Rumours often are the start of things that eventually come to light.

Of course Juncker is going to deny being a boozer. Doesn't make it untrue or true though. We all may find out one day.

farage doesn't deny being a boozer, and his supporters still love him.

So, stick to facts

And the facts are: it has been widely reported, from a range of sources, both domestically and in the European press. That is the opposite end of the scale to an 'unfounded insult'.

Perhaps you are saying it isnt fact unless you can see the results of a medical test showing the level of alcohol in Junckers bloodstream.

I must ring the EU this morning to see if they have that information on file :ROFLMAO:.......oh wait minute D'oh!

I suppose you would have considered Jimmy Saville innocent......no supporting scientific evidence, only wide ranging reports of what people saw.

Sponsored Links
Back