Un ******* believable.

You and gant appear to have the tendency to read into others' comments that isn't there.

None of the aspects that you have assumed appear anywhere in the relevant comments.
So you don't want to answer on whether he was playing the system or not, I can see why.

Sponsored Links
What was his religion at the time of his two asylum refusals?
No idea, nor have you.
But you made an assumption. I didn't.

if I was to make an assumption, based on what we do know: that he arrived in UK in 2016, that he started to attend the church in 2016, and the shocking delays in the asylum process, I'd guess that he was Christian when his asylum claim was first heard, as were his appeals.

He was definitely Christian at the time of his offence, and had been for about two years.

Do you think the same of 'indigenous' people in 'your' country who do the same thing?
I think the same as them as you do about the huge number of men in Iceland that take part in the national sport of domestic violence. Well, I assume I do. What do you think of them seeing as you are trying to take this thread off-topic?

So you don't want to answer on whether he was playing the system or not, I can see why.
It wasn't a valid question. It was a closed question based on your assumption alone. There were no grounds for your assumption in any of my posts.

Sponsored Links
Start a thread about it and we can all comment. I however won't do as you do and defend their behaviour with a "What about"
PMSL...

Show me where I have defended their behaviour...

Which bit of "Personally I don't care where the people who commit these crimes come from - they should all be fairly tried and treated by the law as harshly as the law allows" did you not understand?

Why don't you just say that you don't like people from certain races/religions coming to 'your' country and committing crimes, whilst not wishing to condemn people of 'your ilk' committing the same crimes in 'your' country in the same way ;)

A good few years back Australia deported a child abuser back to the UK. This man was 2 years old when he emigrated to Aus.

I haven't got a link but my response was "Good on ya" that's good on Australia.
So you are happy that a criminal was deported back to 'your' country after living almost all of their life in Australia?

And I guess you have no problem with welcoming back a serial paedophile as long as it's a home grown serial paedophile?

Linky Linky

(Emigrated age 5 btw)

It looks like you didn't read past the headlines:
And you conveniently missed my question to Jonathon so I’ll ask you. Have you ever heard of a Muslim mosque having a whip round to bury someone who turned their back on them and became a Christian?

What do you think of them seeing as you are trying to take this thread off-topic?
Rather funny coming from the troll who stalks me in other forums other than GD :rolleyes:

But you do seem to be a bit twitchy about anyone pointing out the racist/religious undertones in this topic...

No prizes for guessing why ;)

It wasn't a valid question. It was a closed question based on your assumption alone. There were no grounds for your assumption in any of my posts.
Oh but you know quite well it does in this case where he had a Muslim funeral.
Your a fraud bloomers.

I think the same as them as you do about the huge number of men in Iceland that take part in the national sport of domestic violence. Well, I assume I do. What do you think of them seeing as you are trying to take this thread off-topic?
Rather funny coming from the troll who stalks me in other forums other than GD :rolleyes:

But you do seem to be a bit twitchy about anyone pointing out the racist/religious undertones in this topic...

Great answer. Oh, wait, no, it’s not. Complete avoidance again.

But you do seem to be a bit twitchy about anyone pointing out the wife beating that goes on in your beloved Iceland.

And you conveniently missed my question to Jonathon so I’ll ask you. Have you ever heard of a Muslim mosque having a whip round to bury someone who turned their back on them and became a Christian?
If you'd read the article that I, and you, linked to, you'd know the answer. But here it is again for your perusal, with the relevant bit highlighted:
The mosque often asks for donations to help with the funerals of those who died without known relatives, and frequently conducts funerals and burials for asylum seekers who die alone.

But you do seem to be a bit twitchy about anyone pointing out the wife beating that goes on in your beloved Iceland.
Domestic violence isn't the preserve of Iceland.
Nor is sex offending the preserve of any one country, religion or race.

If someone continuously highlights the occurrence of these issues and links them to one country, religion or race, one can be excused for assuming your motivation is racist.

Last edited:
Oh but you know quite well it does in this case where he had a Muslim funeral.
Your a fraud bloomers.
If you think it does (can you explain what this refers to?), you are welcome to your opinion, (however irrelevant it is).

Have you ever heard of a Muslim mosque having a whip round to bury someone who turned their back on them and became a Christian?
Strangely the supposed tomb of one imaginary friend (who happened to be reported to be the 'christian son' of an imaginary friend) has been guarded for centuries by families who follow another imaginary friend who is reported to be the head of Islam...

Here we go again.
Do you disagree with my assumption, that if someone continuously highlights the occurrence of these issues and links them to one country, religion or race, one can be excused for assuming your motivation is racist?

Sponsored Links
Back