Universal Credit is madness

There are still 300,000+ households where nobody has worked - ever. That figure seems to be rising at a time of record employment.
can you give me the source off your information please need some context and timescale
as most houses are single generation for most off the time with parents and children till they leave home
very few will have 3 or 4 generations

remember.where the work is will be where the housing is expensive and out off reach off most
and where the housing is affordable its because there is very restrictive often poorly paid work

Sponsored Links
I do not vote and have not since the 80's when Kinnock was around and have no intention of doing so

Don't expect anything to change then.

Lots wrong with our voting system, but the number of votes does count. Right or wrong is a totally seperate issue

Sponsored Links
[QUOT="Yafo, post: 4254803, member: 257040"]Don't expect anything to change then.

Lots wrong with our voting system, but the number of votes does count. Right or wrong is a totally seperate issue[/QUOTE]

Number of votes does count ?? Hmm you mean like in a referendum may be ;)

I agree with Transam.

If you don't like, or even despise, the candidates then you should not vote for them.

[QUOT="Yafo, post: 4254803, member: 257040"]Don't expect anything to change then.

Lots wrong with our voting system, but the number of votes does count. Right or wrong is a totally seperate issue

Number of votes does count ?? Hmm you mean like in a referendum may be ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Even if you don't know or understand what you voted for, the votes count.

I agree with Transam.

If you don't like, or even despise, the candidates then you should not vote for them.

There are times when not voting is a good choice.

But, if you don't like how the country is being governed, the only possible way to change it is to vote for the opposite. Not always practical or possible I understand.

Or don't, but then don't complain about political events that are voted for.

Why not?

Doesn't even the party that you did vote for do things with which you disagree?

I can complain about the monarchy; didn't vote for them either.

Do you really think one vote every five years is "having your say"?

We've also seen the chaos caused by giving "the people" an extra vote.

Why not?

Doesn't even the party that you did vote for do things with which you disagree?

I can complain about the monarchy; didn't vote for them either.

Do you really think one vote every five years is "having your say"?

We've also seen the chaos caused by giving "the people" an extra vote.
Never voting is definetly never having your say

I disagree.

Do you live in a safe constituency?
Do you think Labour supporters in Maidenhead are able to unseat May?

Sponsored Links
Back