Useless purchases or why the hell did I buy that.

Sponsored Links
spice said:
notb665 said:
I ain't gonna say to other people how to run their relationships.

I am in a relationship with a woman who will admit she's wrong if she is, just like I will if I am. We don't play silly little nasty mind games. If you're wrong you're wrong - what's the big deal?

I aint gonna to say to people how to have a sense of humour either :rolleyes:
Op who replied to my posts did so in a jokey manner,as they saw the funny side, which it was meant to be, and thats what I expected, I didnt expect a Dear Dierdre reply lol ;) ;)

Yep, sorry, just winding.

I was given a router as present (I did ask for it, so I'm not trying to pass the blame...), I've had it out of the box a few times, played around with it, even turned it on once, very briefly - must have had it 6 years now and its still 100% sawdust free - hasn't been within 10ft of a piece of wood!!

I'm sure I'll use it one day though!! :confused:

Sponsored Links
I was given a router as present (I did ask for it, so I'm not trying to pass the blame...), I've had it out of the box a few times, played around with it, even turned it on once, very briefly - must have had it 6 years now and its still 100% sawdust free - hasn't been within 10ft of a piece of wood!!

Andrew? why dig up a 5 year old post for that? surely post a new one or stop reading old DIYnot posts !!
;)

No, diynot carry this one on? i loved reading the old news, don't start a new thread when a revival may well do or improve.

No, diynot carry this one on? i loved reading the old news, don't start a new thread when a revival may well do or improve.

you should get in your garden, or visit your cousins !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leave it out plantpot.Why start afresh, why not read old posts and reply?I liked reading the earlier posts that i'd missed before, ok?

you should get in your garden, or visit your cousins !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leave it out plantpot.Why start afresh, why not read old posts and reply?I liked reading the earlier posts that i'd missed before, ok?

no forgive me... carry on.. you want to sit there watching re-runs of eastenders,,, that's fine by me !! :oops:

Andrew? why dig up a 5 year old post for that? surely post a new one or stop reading old DIYnot posts !!
;)

I have no idea how that happened - I was reading posts on Page 2 of GD??? Or at least I thought I was?? :confused: Never noticed the date of the previous post....? Honestly have no idea how i've found such an old thread??

Gorden Bennett! What a coincidence
I was the one who started this thread about 5 years age re my band saw, Here is the up date.
A few weeks age my table saw gave up the ghost, and it was either buy a new one or have another go with the band saw which was still there stuck in a corner.
Guess what I bought a brand new blade from a reputable supplier, made various adjustments, and now it is working perfectly, its so good and accurate that I can even cut veneer with it.
I knew it was a wise purchase ;) ;)

Be careful buying Silverline routers, there new 1500w has a guide that is a different size to the jig that is used for cutting worktops, also the girl on the end of the phone is extremely unhelpful, i phoned to complain that THEIR router didn't fit THEIR jig and she answers; well we dont say they do fit, can someone tell me, what is the point of buying a router and jig from the same comoany if they are not compatible, also their customer after care service is sevearly lacking.

Sponsored Links
Back