Vokera Mynute HE35 no Led display ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

We've had a multitude of problems with this boiler, the latest is that the seemingly randomly the display goes blank (i.e. no lights at all on boiler) and the boiler does not turn on or ignite. It has been serviced in the past 8 weeks.

We leave it a few hours and it seems to work again fine for a while then stops again. Two things I wanted to check were 1)if there is any kind of fail safe or self protection on this boiler that would cause this behaviour i.e. a complete shutdown 2) if the boiler is not being drawn upon should the display go blank ? I never saw that behaviour before.

No trips are gone in the house and the socket light remains active for the boiler even when the display is off on it.

It is being used for grnd floor under floor heating, central heating upstairs and hot water.

Cheers,
Mully

Sponsored Links
Just an as update on this issue incase anyone reads it.

This was caused by a poor installation of the flue, whereby anytime it rained on the North side of our house rain water ran down the flue and into the boiler. Components were getting wet and ultimately a lot of stuff had to be changed out to resolve it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back