Warped fence panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had a new 6' fence erected 2 weeks ago. Used Forest Board £35 a piece panels. 2 of the panels have a number of the individual strips of wood which have severely warped leaving big gaps that you can put your hand through.

The fencer, known to me and I am happy he is not the problem, has spoken to the supplier who says this is due to sun causing the strips to warp and will eventually starighten up. I do not believe this. The fencer has never had this problem.

I will be taking this further, but am asking if anybody has heard of this type of problem after only 2 weeks.

Sponsored Links
it can happen. you have to rememeber that while they have only been up for a few weeks they may have been sitting around for a while longer. Also due to the shortage of materials for fencing panels the materilas have been coming from different sources.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back