We won't get any Trade Deals - Zero

Sponsored Links
It is of no concern of yours and is totally irrelevant to the discussion.
Especially as you are known for your abuse of other posters family and other personal information.

A typical example of the blatant, persistent and repetitive lies from a**e end.
It is what you do.

I deny it R bee . I am an innocent victim . Incidentally u could add , washing machine repairs to my list :LOL: and I have carried out maintenance work in 2 laundrettes. ;)

Incidentally do u actually have a job ? If so does it involve the Latin lauguage:LOL:

what u on about . The Bloke has got 3 degrees ffs ;) He did tell me what he did for a living , but Tbh I am none the wiser as to what he actually does o_O

but it sounds important :sneaky:

knew a bloke who was a vision technician I thought he must be an optician or some thing .

Eventually found out he was a window cleaner :)
I knew a bloke once who claimed that he manufactured devices for seeing through walls, I was intrigued, I asked him what they were called, he said "Windows".

I knew a bloke once who claimed that he manufactured devices for seeing through walls, I was intrigued, I asked him what they were called, he said "Windows"

I also manufacture those :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I knew a bloke once who claimed that he manufactured devices for seeing through walls, I was intrigued, I asked him what they were called, he said "Windows".

I had a double glazing salesman come to mine a few years back. Typical Salesman " I could see right through him "

Back