We won't get any Trade Deals - Zero

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nothing to prove. I think you're a liar. Post like you're clever...people might believe you.

what u on about . The Bloke has got 3 degrees ffs ;) He did tell me what he did for a living , but Tbh I am none the wiser as to what he actually does o_O

but it sounds important :sneaky:

knew a bloke who was a vision technician I thought he must be an optician or some thing .

Eventually found out he was a window cleaner :)

Nothing to prove. I think you're a liar. Post like you're clever...people might believe you.

I thought as much - you can't back up your beliefs which is obvious. Not a man of facts or logic our Mitch.

I thought as much - you can't back up your beliefs which is obvious. Not a man of facts or logic our Mitch.

just help me out here ??? what do actually do with ref your job/proffesion ?? Is it was called a stock broker in old money ?

I am an environmental engineer & a team leader ;) I also collect tax on behalf of the Government of the day ;) and a technical author ;)

Also a social worker ;) lawyer ;) debt collector ;)

just help me out here ??? what do actually do with ref your job/proffesion ?? Is it was called a stock broker in old money ?

I am an environmental engineer & a team leader ;) I also collect tax on behalf of the Government of the day ;) and a technical author ;)

Also a social worker ;) lawyer ;) debt collector ;)
A disabled one as well. :rolleyes:

So what do for a living then R Bee ?? or are u embarrassed by what u do for a living Hmmmm
It is of no concern of yours and is totally irrelevant to the discussion.
Especially as you are known for your abuse of other posters family and other personal information.
A no go area
Nosealls missus on holiday with him :idea::LOL:
A no go area ??? :idea:
"him again want to be" missus going out the house on her own :idea::LOL:
You never used a washing machine noseall ?? neither has "him again" mind u at least u got off your rse end and bought your missus a machine
un-like him again ,his missus has to struggle down to the laundret while he sits around on his rse end :eek:
blimey
wonder if she is allowed any of her own money at all :idea::eek:
A no go area ??? :idea:
"him again want to be" missus going out the house on her own :idea::LOL:
Him again got back into the UK safely ? never got caught up in this BA caper ?
missus O.K ? her back alright or better ?

u altered all my comments :sneaky::sneaky: tis who u are tis what u do ;)
A typical example of the blatant, persistent and repetitive lies from a**e end.
It is what you do.

Sponsored Links
Back