Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
There is a, so far, undiscussed element to the UK’s post Brexit situation.
Currently, UK can freely discuss just about anything on a one to one basis with any other EU country.
Post Brexit, the majority of UK’s discussion will be with Brussels and the collective 27.
Of course Brexiteers will argue that there will be minimal discussion but realists will be aware of the diminished nevotiating position of the UK

Sponsored Links
Also on a general note, I do wish posters would not either just read the Daily Fail (almost always utter rubbish) and the Guardian (which also publishes a lot of rubbish) Take the story, look at it from multiple viewpoints and sources, weigh it up, then and only then try to come to some sort of conclusion.

Also on a general note, I do wish posters would not either just read the Daily Fail (almost always utter rubbish) and the Guardian (which also publishes a lot of rubbish) Take the story, look at it from multiple viewpoints and sources, weigh it up, then and only then try to come to some sort of conclusion.

Oh come on. This lot get there news and ideas from those rags or they make it up as they go along.

well, as "representative" is a synonym of "delegate" (feel free to look it up) it's meaningless anyway, but then for all his greatness, Churchill was prone to chatting Shi*e sometimes.

Equating the guardian to the DM. One has won the pulitzer prize, reported on the paradise papers etc and the other just makes up false articles is quite laughable.

silly Hate is pretending to think the Mail is not a notorious publisher of false stories.

Kinkytrot thinks so.
I'm not seeing it.....

Equating the guardian to the DM. One has won the pulitzer prize, reported on the paradise papers etc and the other just makes up false articles is quite laughable.

Everyone knows the DM is a joke rag - laughable, so where did you deduce that Kank thinks so?

Perhaps old Hate thought he had written laudable mebbe? Poor retired old duffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back