Well that worked out well!

What a crock. Democratically elected ? Other peoples ? What peoples ? If democratically elected ,then they are all targets
Hamas has shown that when given the opportunity they will engage military targets , while the Israelis with all their resources prefer to slaughter innocents to intimidate their opponents, why don't they fight man to man rather than stand off and kill people from a distance.

Sponsored Links
you have made a statement that verges on the absurd. I demand the answers

What a crock. Democratically elected ? Other peoples ? What peoples ? If democratically elected ,then they are all targets
Hamas has shown that when given the opportunity they will engage military targets , while the Israelis with all their resources prefer to slaughter innocents to intimidate their opponents, why don't they fight man to man rather than stand off and kill people from a distance.

Tosser, I can only assume that you have not had the opportunity to read the many previous posts in this thread.

The reason why the Israeli forces are killing civilians is that the hamas terrorists are hiding behind civilians and hiding their weapons in civilians' buildings, which is a typically cowardly way to behave.

There are suggestions that they even do this in order to obtain sympathy from Western nations. Whilst this may be succeeding in Broken Britain, that will have little effect as we have no 'clout' any more and the nation that does - America - supports Israel.

Is hamas hiding in tunnels and firing over 15000 rockets into Israel since 2001 is "face to face?

Sponsored Links
still awaiting the answer

Hamas has shown that when given the opportunity they will engage military targets .
It is more like they will "engage" military targets ( soldiers ) that arrive to confront them until they can organise a tactical retreat into a residential area and take full advantage of the human shield that residential areas offer.

I still wait for the answer. I know I won't get them. Like many a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. as soon as the arabs/islamists get the upperhand yanky jews will force action

I still wait for the answer. I know I won't get them. Like many a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. as soon as the arabs/islamists get the upperhand yanky jews will force action
I don't think an aggressive, insulting and petulant attitude deserves a response.
But I'll respond to your last statement "If democratically elected ,then they are all targets"
By your reasoning if a bordering country does not agree with the democratically elected government of that neighboring country, they are justified in targetting the electorate?
So, sorry if I didn't answer your questions. Obviously you can deduce that I disagree with your suggestion that targetting the electorate, because one does not like the result of the election, is acceptable. It is also probably an international crime.

Perhaps if you'd like to re-phrase your other questions into some kind of more meaningful questions, rather than the current two word phrases, maybe someone could respond with a relevant answer. At the moment, your two word phrases are rather too vague to be thought-provoking questions.

Where is the muslim and palestinian apologists outrage and protests against whats happening in Iraq and Syria?

So far I can only recall one reported protest where there were only around 200 muslims.
But then muslims don't give a sh*t when muslims kill each other I suppose...

It was tosser who made the remarks, he can answer. If Hamas was demo elected what kind of democracy is that ? If majority rules then they should pay the price. 2nd being so precise about UR tribe coming from Iraq ,why can't he explain the 'peoples' displaced ? . I have to read and listen too so much crap, enough already

Where is the muslim and palestinian apologists outrage and protests against whats happening in Iraq and Syria?

So far I can only recall one reported protest where there were only around 200 muslims.
But then muslims don't give a sh*t when muslims kill each other I suppose...
Despite your constant referral to the "muslim" representation, etc. ,these conflicts are not about religion.
I repeat for the third time, they are about territory and control.
Therefore demonstrations are not the reserve or limited to muslims, or palestinians.

It would be like someone saying that the IRA struggle was about religion. It wasn't, it was about control, equality and representation.
It was purely incidental that the struggle fell across religious divides.
The religious divide became the easiest way to represent the conflicting views.
I am sure that there were many catholics and protestants that despised the conflict and/or sympathised with the other's viewpoints.

It was t****r who made the remarks, he can answer. If Hamas was demo elected what kind of democracy is that ? If majority rules then they should pay the price. 2nd being so precise about UR tribe coming from Iraq ,why can't he explain the 'peoples' displaced ? . I have to read and listen too so much crap, enough already
Perhaps you should research the history of the election which was a US style, monitored election.
So, by your reasoning the Israelis are justified in targetting civilians because of the election result?
There have been several notable links provided illustrating this origin of Israelis and how they came to be in the current state of Israel. In those links there have been several discussions about the displaced people, the right of return, and the dual standards applied.

If reading those links, considering the information, and assimilating the content, appears to be "too much crap" for your liking, then where are you getting your information from?

I do like your iconic use (or should that be ironic?) of the phrases, "already" and "enough already" at the end of your statements.
Could you also include some sort of smiley that represents the shrug of the shoulders, as you are saying "enough already"? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back