Well that worked out well!

go boil yer head
You think you're right; I know I'm completely ignorant!

I always seem to be having to correct your posts for you ;)

But hey you carry on enjoying the killing of women and children by the hundreds if thats how you get your rocks off!

And guess what - you'll be showing yourself up again in a couple of years time when it all kicks off again!

Because there are enough ignorant people like you who haven't seen both sides, haven't been to the areas involved, and think they can judge who is wrong and who is right based on their own prejudices!

Sponsored Links
The Motto of The Islamic Resistance
Movement:
Article 8:
Allah is its Goal.
The Messenger is its Leader.
The Quran is its Constitution.
Jihad is its methodology, and
Death for the sake of Allah is its most coveted
desire
Directly from Hamas's Charter http://www.palestine-studies.org/files/pdf/jps/1734.pdf

There ya go RH /Corporal Clot/whoever... Stated that Death for the sake of some mythological being, is it';s most coveted desire... There must be plenty for them to covet in the Gaza Strip this past few weeks.
Your very rude and agressive jock's clot. Is this indicative of your usual manner or your upbringing?

Your repeating what Aron Searle said several days ago and to which I responded at the time. Maybe because your repeating what was said days ago your manner is indicative of your intellect.
Extracts from the Hamas charter

[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement.

Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims.

There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad.

There can be no peace whilst hamas is in charge, whether this justifies bombing them is another argument, but there can be no peace whilst they exist.
This is from their 1988 Covenant.
In 2010 Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons." Hamas have moved away from their charter since they decided to go for political office.

The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they "stop disputing the sovereignty of Islam in this region".

The Covenant arose from the occupation of Palestine when Israel was created by UN (as securespark mentioned), actually it was UK/French/US endorsed by it's predecessor: League of Nations.
Palestinians still regard Israel to be an occupier of Palestinian land. As Securespark said, that is the fundamental problem. Israel has not helped the situation by occupying and subjugating the Palestinians further, and Jews have also excacerbated the problem by immigration to Israel from other parts of the world.

But the Jews and the Palestinians (Arabs) have been warring over the area since time immemorial.
So there ya go, jocks clot.
I did say that I didn't want to be part of a combative type of discussion. I prefer to think that the content of the post is more important than the manner in which it is delivered. Your post had no new ideas and was delivered with venom.
I felt compelled to respond to your offensive manner on this occasion, because you were just, as collisioni said "going round in circles". I'll try not to respond to such aggressive posts next time.

In the meantime I would expect a degree of decency to be displayed towards innocent civilians dying in a war ravaged country. Obviously you have no decency left in you because you ridicule innocent women and children who are victims of that war.

Hey Jonesey,,, get back behind the meat counter matey,, Aaron didn't quote the Motto of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Aaron took selective quotes from the Hamas Charter (as I have done) He didn't use the same quote I did, so how exactly have I repeated what he wrote?? (maybe you are a bit of a clot)

Sponsored Links
You think you're right; I know I'm completely ignorant!

I always seem to be having to correct your posts for you ;)

I must say that I think you're very clever, changing quotes like that. I'm very impressed.

But hey you carry on enjoying the killing of women and children by the hundreds if thats how you get your rocks off!

No, you're quite wrong, you know. Actually, I deplore hamas's killing of women and children, especially as they are the same people who voted for them. It's very ungrateful of them, isn't it?

Just watching the BBC News's (one-sided*) report on Gaza tonight, and how a hospital was hit 'by the Israelis', it just occurred to me that I wouldn't be surprised if hamas had set off explosives in the hospital in the hope of encouraging international support for their cause.

I know it may sound a bit far fetched but, when all's said and done, hamas are completely mad terrorists.

(*They did, at least, report that hamas had fired another 2,600-odd rockets at Israel today.)

It was also reported that Israel have said they may invade Gaza and take control of the land. I believe that would be the best thing in the long run and, when the hamas terrorists are all disposed of, the innocent people of Gaza would then be able to return to a normal life. I firmly believe that the Israelis have no hatred of them.

During the troubles in NI security forces never knew where a rocket launch or attack would manifest itself from.

In gaza its easy.
Just monitor and survey schools, hospitals, refugee camps ,UN enclaves etc etc...

Because there are enough ignorant people like you who haven't seen both sides, haven't been to the areas involved, and think they can judge who is wrong and who is right based on their own prejudices!
So how long did you spend in Gaza ?

Who were you hosts / guides / guards ? Could you wander freely or were you on a schedule of visits to damaged building and hospitals overflowing with casualties

Did you live "native" perhaps with a normal family free to look around be able to compare the amount of damage with the amount that wasn't damaged,

There are two sides of living in Gaza, the ordinary and respectable people doing as best they can to live in piece with the rest of the world and the militant terroristic minority, some of whom do not have any connection with Gaza other than it is a place they can be "freedom fighters"

There would be many more Israeli deaths from Hamas rockets if the anti rocket system that Israel operates was not there to protect its citizens.

Just watching the BBC News's (one-sided*) report on Gaza tonight, and how a hospital was hit 'by the Israelis', it just occurred to me that I wouldn't be surprised if hamas had set off explosives in the hospital in the hope of encouraging international support for their cause.

I know it may sound a bit far fetched but, when all's said and done, hamas are completely mad terrorists.

(*They did, at least, report that hamas had fired another 2,600-odd rockets at Israel today.)

It was also reported that Israel have said they may invade Gaza and take control of the land. I believe that would be the best thing in the long run and, when the hamas terrorists are all disposed of, the innocent people of Gaza would then be able to return to a normal life. I firmly believe that the Israelis have no hatred of them.

Quite possible. There are some that believe the American government purposely destroyed the twin towers so why not hamas?

You didn't fall for this C4 propaganda, did you?
One deduces that in principle you're clappy happy about indiscriminant killing of civilians then :confused:

We, along with our allies, killed 600,000 German civilians in bombing raids during WW2. It's what happens in war. The Germans made the wrong decisions then, and their people paid the price. Same thing is happening now in the Middle East.

But do the Hamas leaders care about their own countrymens' children? Obviously not. Life appears to be cheap to them.
You can't compare Nazi Germany to Palestine.
Germany invaded other countries that is why they had to be stopped, Palestine was invaded by Jews who expelled them that is why they have the right to resist using any means available.

I was kinda thinking that if our country was run by Jews it would still be a reasonably ok place. I'm certain though that if it was run by hamas it wouldn't be. We all know the state of most muslim countries. On that basis I'm inclined to side with the Jews.
Our country is run by Jews didn't you know that :LOL:

Blame the UN's decision to create the state of Israel where and when it did.

Not that I am excusing their behaviour.
Don't blame the UN they had their arms twisted, some of their top diplomats were assassinated by Zionist terrorists.

You didn't fall for this C4 propaganda, did you?
One deduces that in principle you're clappy happy about indiscriminant killing of civilians then :confused:

We, along with our allies, killed 600,000 German civilians in bombing raids during WW2. It's what happens in war. The Germans made the wrong decisions then, and their people paid the price. Same thing is happening now in the Middle East.

But do the Hamas leaders care about their own countrymens' children? Obviously not. Life appears to be cheap to them.
You can't compare Nazi Germany to Palestine.
Germany invaded other countries that is why they had to be stopped, Palestine was invaded by Jews who expelled them that is why they have the right to resist using any means available.

The so-called Arab "Palestinians" are a manufactured people...a people with no history and no authenticity... whose sole purpose for existence is to destroy the Jewish State!

The Jewish people base their claim to the Land of Israel on at least four premises:
1) the Jewish people settled and developed the land;
2) the international community granted political sovereignty in Palestine to the Jewish people;
3) the territory was captured in defensive wars and
4) God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham.
Jewish people did not take anyones land, it has belonged to them for over 3000 years.It has never belonged to any one else, it has never belonged to any Arabs.

Israel first became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam!
And the Israelis have the right to defend their land by any means possible.

You CAN compare hamas controlled Palestine to nazi germany.
A dictorial leadership that leads its people into war and strife.

hamas have spent millions on their terrorist activities. Building tunnels and firing missisles into Israel.
Over 15000 since 2001. Does that strike you as a group that wants peace?

Jewish people did not take anyones land, it has belonged to them for over 3000 years.It has never belonged to any one else, it has never belonged to any Arabs.

Israel first became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two thousand years before the rise of Islam!

I didn't know that. Does it for me.

It's extremely complicated.

There are three groups involved in this conflict:

The Israelis

The Palestinians

Hamas

They each have their own agenda. Indeed, Hamas have been suspected of the execution of many Palestinians over the years.

Sponsored Links
Back