What are these??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
AJS - the transformer being the one on the right? I wondered if it was, but wasn't sure and wasn't sure about the other - looked as if the central bar should rotate - but it certainly doesn't any more.

Any scrap value in these - or shall I just take them to the tip? There's about a dozen of them all slightly different...

Will call a scrap man then - if he takes them away, at worst it'll save me a trip to the tip. If he gives me a few quid even better.

Pleased if they can be put to use but we were at a vintage rally at the weekend with loads of autojumble stalls - i'm sure some of those people must go to these rallys, unload their vans and have been trying to sell the same junk for years and years, some of it looks like it just needs binning!! But thats my untrained eye - and if there's potential for them to re-used somehow by someone, all the better.

Is it possible that they're the knuckle and thumb joints of some future robot mechanoid that was sent back to the past, and crashed and burned?

Is it possible that they're the knuckle and thumb joints of some future robot mechanoid that was sent back to the past, and crashed and burned?

Do you think they'll be worth more if they are? ;) And will the scrap man admit it if he identifies them as such?

Keep the parts in seperate rooms, or they may reform.

The mechanoid was destroyed for a reason.

Will call a scrap man then - if he takes them away, at worst it'll save me a trip to the tip. If he gives me a few quid even better.

Pleased if they can be put to use but we were at a vintage rally at the weekend with loads of autojumble stalls - i'm sure some of those people must go to these rallys, unload their vans and have been trying to sell the same junk for years and years, some of it looks like it just needs binning!! But thats my untrained eye - and if there's potential for them to re-used somehow by someone, all the better.
That`s about right for Vintage Rallies nowadays :rolleyes: Piles of Dross .

Sponsored Links
Back