What did you have at your childhood home that you dont have now in your current home?

Sponsored Links
poverty as i am 68
but unfortunately poverty doesnt stop now when you reach about 20 and struggle a bit but get on top off it yourself by working to perhaps 30 year old it now carries on for many way beyond where there kids leave home this can now be when the kids are late 20s so parents in there 50s still struggle with many never never reaching an easy full filling life even in retirement---
-----sorry nathan absolutely sure its not what you ment but i feel sad and passionate about the poverty being more and more ingrained into society by policies over the last 13 years and further divisive attempts at divide and rule policies

sorry

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Damp, mould, ice on the inside of the windows, an open fire, a mangle, mice, an outside loo and a tin bath shared with next door instead of a bathroom.

Last edited:
A tin bath. ;)
Strange to think, these days I don't like baths as I feel you get cleaned then lay in the dirty water. A film of this dirty water then remains on your body as you stand up to get dry.
As a young child, my younger sister and I shared the same bath water that 7 other people had used! :eek:
These days it a shower, (or two), every day.

Sponsored Links
Back