What's happend to the thanks?

you must live in your own world... why you say i am angry... i am the opposite..... but if i dont have any problems.... who has.....

Sponsored Links
mercy me the scouse con has woken....

do you all take it in turns or does it all come naturally to you....

you're angry beyond the realms of reasonableness

so come on et.... make your mind up.....

which one am i.... or better still. discuss with your doctor tomorrow... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
mercy me the scouse con has woken....

To reply to your first line, I have been wide awake since 6.30 am and had a full and enjoyable day with my beautiful wife. (Don't even think of a sarcastic comment to that because it will show you what a twisted mind you have).

The context of your second comment eludes me.
Do we all take it in turns to to do what? Who are 'we'? Scousers?
And what is it you are asking comes naturally to us?
Speak sense man, not gibberish.

geraint..... he makes it seem like we conciously "do" him... but he(it)'s a natural for abuse.... he(it) thrives on it !

i have tried many times to discuss your mentl state, and you regularly ignore me!

how would it show me that my mind is twisted..... sarcasm is a form of wit.. some like. some do not... but it is not twisted... whatever twisted is...

and i always try and speak sense. you might not understand but that is not my problem.... :LOL: :LOL:

Then make sense of this for me please.
Who are, 'you all' and does what 'come naturally'?
I understand sentences not oblique statements.

my mentl (sic) state is fine thank you... and why would you want to discuss it with me... is that what you are qualified in......... :eek: :eek:

the use of (sic) is frowned upon in learned circles....!! and no, i'm not qualifled in mentle states... i just think that you need help.... it seems you have a lot to offer to this site, yet we row over semantics and nonsense..... back off a bit and talk to me ... with no peacock tails !..

Have you ever had lamb?

As a matter of fact I had it for Sunday lunch today when my wife and I went to a local restaurant.
What has this got to do with my request for an explanation?

so come on et... enlighten me... do please tell...

don't worry gayrant, i'll delete the quotes.... i was referring to the '(sic)' comment....

so please tell me your mental state..... are you certified as sound?

Sponsored Links
Back