What's happend to the thanks?

Sponsored Links
Your procrastinating is good enough to make you a member of parliament and infuriating enough to make you a single man.

Now how about an explanation to my question?

Sponsored Links
how sad that you count them...
I don't count them, diynot do that for me. I just see the number next to my user name!
but there again... thats all you have in life....
Like I said diynot count them, so it's one less thing I have in my very full and happy life :)

Have you ever had lamb?

not in the same way as you have :LOL:

dont knock it untill you have tried it....

Your procrastinating is good enough to make you a member of parliament and infuriating enough to make you a single man.

Now how about an explanation to my question?

so only good enough.....

well as you presume so much.... i can only say.... presume the answer..... conman....

Good evening Geraint.

Any chance of answering my question from last night?

Quote:
do you all take it in turns or does it all come naturally to you....

Then make sense of this for me please.
Who are, 'you all' and does what 'come naturally'?
I understand sentences not oblique statements.

I have something to do for the next half hour to an hour so you have plenty of time to come up with a sensible answer.

Good evening Geraint.

Any chance of answering my question from last night?

Quote:
do you all take it in turns or does it all come naturally to you....

Then make sense of this for me please.
Who are, 'you all' and does what 'come naturally'?
I understand sentences not oblique statements.

I have something to do for the next half hour to an hour so you have plenty of time to come up with a sensible answer.

as i stated last night conman....

you all try to gang up... but i will not join your childish ways..... and please dont lower yourself now by trying to defend yourself...

your mates are not here to help you....

but no doubt i will have endless replies..........

and by the way... the lamb tasted of me.... hope you swallowed like a good little boy....

Well, you have had about ¾hour to answer sensibly to a reasonable question and came up with the above reply after about 10 minutes.
Clearly someone who thinks things out thoroughly.
So, lets just run through a few things shall we?

The question I posed; 'Have you ever had lamb?' was a rhetorical question directed to Immi in response to his question to you about 'murdering a cousin of yours'. Is this what you call 'ganging up' on you?
You assume that as I am from Liverpool I am therefore naturally a 'conman'. This shows your tendency to assimilate people of a certain area to be the same. On this basis when someone insults you for seemingly having a welsh descendency you are merely receiving back that which you have hurled at others. Reap what ye sow.
With regards to defending myself, to what do I need to defend against?
Your assumption that I am a conman? That is your perogative to call me, (and any other scouser), what ever you may desire on this forum. However, would you have the courage to come to Liverpool and tell ANYONE of its residents the same thing to their face? Somehow I don't think so.
As for the lamb tasting of you. Obviously it didn't, as I stated it was succulent and quite delicious with no taste of bitterness or sour grapes.

Now I've stroked your ego enough on this matter but would like you to know that I am in no way offended by your views of me, or indeed, of any scousers. However, I feel that you should know that my view of you, and this is formed only by the responses you post to a wide variety of threads in this forum, is that you are a very bitter, lonely and sad person who measures his popularity by the number of people he can provoke into 'attacking' him on here.
Sadly, for you anyway, you have not provoked me in any way at all. I have merely tried to have a reasonable conversation with you, like so many others in the past, and to try to get you to answer a question I asked you.
As in life, you have failed, miserably.

Sponsored Links
Back