Why do you come to GD on DIYnot?

S

Sombrero

I'd do a poll, but my last two were removed for some reason, so I'm not bothering with the effort.

So do you find this place full of answer, and fulfilling? or do you like a good positive discussion? or do you find you can flex your "keyboard warrior" muscles without recourse?

Or like me, do you love the fact that there are dozens of brilliant people who post some most valuable stuff on the boards and then come on here, genuinely, to offer help and advice...

It's a valuable mine, this place

Sponsored Links
You're like a nonsense machine. Great entertainment. :D

Awww thanks Bean... truly appreciated.

You know I use this place as a late night bilge pump..great place to kick off the slippers and try to sound 'ard!!!!
Unlike others that see this as home !!!!

Bean you're a fleeting visitor of virtue I've found !

Sponsored Links
No one is fessing up.... I thought you might!...

Probably worried about Cooey Sooey and Dead in the Head Fred turning up and berating you...

Oh no, have I pressed the Fred 'n' Sooey alarm button? If so, I'm off...

Night all.. !

Bean you're a fleeting visitor of virtue I've found !

No fleeting about it. Full of morality and virtue.

Anyway....no point telling me why you're here. You've been saying for years the reason you come here.

Just apologise to sooey and freddy for bullying them, and they'll like you again. :LOL: :LOL:

Martian, just out of interest....How the f*ck does your wife put up with you????

Have I? what was I saying this time last year? (not bilge pump, surely!!)

Same kind of rubbish as this you've just posted....

u know I use this place as a late night bilge pump..great place to kick off the slippers and try to sound 'ard!!!!
Unlike others that see this as home !!!!

....while never being off the forum. :rolleyes:

Just speaking personally, you understand, I come on here to watch two people slagging each other off!

No, seriously, threads that deteriorate like this I tend to quickly skip through just to see if anyone has made any constructive points. Usually not.

I like a good argument, sorry discussion, but I think it should be kept civilised. Name calling I saw plenty of when I was a teacher.

Sponsored Links
Back