Why do you come to GD on DIYnot?

Sponsored Links
No no no.... I would happily let Dex (whoever the fk that is) roger (?) Mrs martian (who the fk is that?) because dex has a moral code....

Bean, get a moral code and you could be in with mrs martian (why are you boys interested in this sh1t?!)

Yawn !

Sponsored Links
No no no.... I would happily let Dex (whoever the fk that is) roger (?) Mrs martian (who the fk is that?) because dex has a moral code....

Bean, get a moral code and you could be in with mrs martian (why are you boys interested in this s**t?!)

Never again.
My memory foam mattress has never been the same since. :LOL: :LOL:

Bean, get a moral code and you could be in with mrs martian (why are you boys interested in this s**t?!)

Never again.
My memory foam mattress has never been the same since. :LOL: :LOL:

I do hope that memory foam mattress of yours doesn't have a usb port.. !!!!! dread to think of what you've been upto bean !! feel sick !

Name calling I saw plenty of when I was a teacher.
No you didn't, you t*t ;)

Yes I did, you t**t!
Oi. I only put one star!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Is it really a year since you retired? Crikey; time flies. Tell you one thing - you got out just in time, things are deffo reverting.

Yes, I think my expletive was a little more forceful than yours!

Yes, I made the correct decision. I see that, yet again, the government and their appointed 'experts' are poking their noses in where they are not needed.

I suppose it has never crossed their minds that making constant changes to teaching methods and the curriculum is perhaps not the best way to raise standards. Apart from a few necessary changes and inclusions (like IT), I'd go back to the way children were taught when I was a kid. We, at least, were able to read and write when we left school!

Lol... you're embarrassing bean. And probably drunk.
I feel a sense of satisfaction that I kept you engaged long enough to stop you banging on a neighbours door asking to eat their goldfish, or from p******g in a bus shelter !

Don't you worry your delicate little self with that kind of nonsense martian.

I'll do it later. :D :LOL:

I came here for the DIY stuff, needed some advice on lime and damp to supplement my old house books. Had a look here on GD and find it interesting to see a little bit what the word on the street is(or on the forum), interesting to see people with different ideas(usually wild ones like Joe and Norcon with their miraculous superdogs, latest tory anti scrounger agendas, outrage at the latest front page news and other claptrap), the only other forums Im on are a footy one ran by lads I used see week in week out at the match back in Liverpool(so were mostly on the same wavelength) or a cross country skiing forum(hardly encourages debate about anything other then snowfall or ski gear). Usually use GD to kill time between turns of online chess.

Sponsored Links
Back