Why is the plumbing system the way it is here?

because i'm not fitting it into a kitchen cupboard and I have a brain
I see
what is it to you who installs it
I'm asking since you said you're not going to be putting it in, so was wondering how you were going to get anyone who would do so, as the replies on here suggest that only someone unqualified to do the work may be tempted to take the money and run
and why are you all so arguementative?
because you're not really listening to what's being said to you
not getting your way in the house or at work, probably
pathetic :rolleyes:
best this thread is put to sleep and I know what to do next time
I take it you mean go blithely on without any regard for safety for yourself and others, and with complete contempt for the laws of the land.

I'm glad you know better than all of us. Any chance of indicating where you live so we can warn the locals that a dangerous half-wit is living within the vicinity?

Sponsored Links
over 2000 posts and joined in march

says a lot about you,
now drink your coco and go to bed before you wake your parents

says a lot about you,
now drink your coco and go to bed before you wake your parents
Both my parents died recently. And coco is a clown, which is what you "with a brain" are.
As for 2000 posts, that's 'cos I'm interested in listening and learning, unlike you.

Anyway, irritating and insulting banter apart, and returning to the actual post, it would indeed be much nicer if we did have the system you refer to in your opening post more freely and cheaply available.

And you are right to be frustrated about the amount of health and safety regs etc etc. But that's the land we live in, and these are put there for the safety of all. Having lived in France as you have, you are undoubtedly aware of a more devil-may-care attitude towards such things, which the EU has tried to regulate and which the UK, great bureaucrats as they are, actually bother with more than most.

Whatever you decide on, please make sure you do enough research about the safety of it all, for you own sake if not those around you. Apart from anything else, should you ever decide to sell, then an irregular installation will quite likely come to light and put a spanner in the works.

What is the size of this french can.

What is the make and model.

Is it Wras approved.

Sponsored Links
LeeUk said:

what the flying has that gotta do with anything :?: :?:

doitall said:
Is it Wras approved.
rofl5.gif
behave ;)

and why are you all so arguementative?
not getting your way in the house or at work, probably

We are ( mostly ) trained and certified to fit unvented water cylinders. Part of that training covers the safety devices which we fit in the UK and what can happen if they are not fitted.

Its not surprising that many of the people here who deal with gas and unvented are for whom safety is paramount do not take kindly to someone who blatently disregards all safety issues.

Just because France may be less stringent than the UK does not mean that our standards are too high.

Bien sûr , c'est moi !

Et vous pouvez voir que je porte mon chemise ARGI !

Tony

That`s quite discreet. I thought the van would be covered in french letters advertising a website at least ;) . With my extremely limited French, I think "Agile" has the same meaning in both languages :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back