Why,Why, F and I ???

Just over a week ago I asked F & I to point out the posts that led him to the conclusion, that "all bolo wanted to talk about was immigration" and later, I even copied and posted all of the replies that I had made in the thread in question. And did he then point out the offensive posts? The answer to that question is that he did not. Indeed, he could not, because there were no such posts. Instead he posted a host of irrelevant, inane replies, none of which do his brain justice. For some reason, despite the stick that he seems to attract on this forum, I thought that there was more to F & I than that. It would appear that I was wrong.

Sponsored Links
... ..
A bit of nasty misquoting there by altering the quotes!
Only a real hero would see the need to do this , Fire and Ice you're my hero . Not my words.
No body likes me, every body hates me, think I'll go and eat worms...

We know... It's something to do with everything about you..
:LOL::LOL: You're destroying what little credibility you had left...again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You keep telling me that I have no credibility so there is no point playing by your rules to keep what I haven't got...I'll do my own thing thanks.. This stuff seems important to you
Yes, credibility, sincerity, integrity, they're all far more important than ego!

... ..
A bit of nasty misquoting there by altering the quotes!
Only a real hero would see the need to do this , Fire and Ice you're my hero . Not my words.
No body likes me, every body hates me, think I'll go and eat worms...

We know... It's something to do with everything about you..
:LOL::LOL: You're destroying what little credibility you had left...again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You keep telling me that I have no credibility so there is no point playing by your rules to keep what I haven't got...I'll do my own thing thanks.. This stuff seems important to you
Yes, credibility, sincerity, integrity, they're all far more important than ego!
Not on an anonymous internet site.. None of that matters, I don't know you, you don't know me...

Wow, seven pages all about little old me you really have a fixation Himaginn.... Shall I send you a pair of worn work socks for you to sniff?

Sponsored Links
Not on an anonymous internet site.. None of that matters, I don't know you, you don't know me...
You even accept that you're a troll. :rolleyes:
You've stated that you don't like this site. You've stated that you don't like some posters on here. You've stated that you don't care if you offend people.
Personally speaking I dislike this site and you in particular so what I say makes little difference to me and I couldn't care less if you are offended..
In addition you accept that you post purely to offend others.
So can anything you say be considered important to you, other than being offensive?
You are one messed up kind of a person!
You must have a real serious character and personality defect.

If anything you say doesn't matter to you, it sure ain't gonna matter to me.

Last edited:
You've stated that you don't like this site. You've stated that you don't like some posters on here. You've stated that you don't care if you offend people.
Personally speaking I dislike this site and you in particular so what I say makes little difference to me and I couldn't care less if you are offended..
So can anything you say be considered important to you, other than being offensive?

Where have I accepted that I am a troll?... I haven't stated that I don't like "Some" posters at all. I have stated that I don't like you and John. I have also said that I want you both removed. You are both dishonest in your reasons for being here, you continually return to be a pain in the backside to other posters and constantly try to bully other posters who don't agree with your and JohnD's opinion.. I'm just giving you some of your own medicine... It seems to be having an effect as this very post proves. This section used to be a lot of fun for banter and off topic conversation and the odd argument but you have made it awful with your rants and accusations of racism... So as long as you find my comments offensive, then that is great.

Remember, YOU made this site like this.....Enjoy!

Misunderstanding. Post withdrawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Himaggin, I really haven't a clue what you are on about! I am none of these things and merely wanted to point out that after a week, F & I had not been able to back up his claim. I have never, as far as I can remember gone out of my way to offend you or any member here apart from in a tongue in cheek manner. If I have inadvertently done so so then please accept my profound apologies.
Sorry, bolo. I wasn't referring to you. If you look back, i was clearly addressing Fchuk in Ignoramus.

Last edited:

I have also said that I want you both removed.
Not bad for someone who's been around for a few weeks. You believe the world revolves around your opinion when you've consistently demonstrated that you are dishonest, offensive and make vacuous comments and specious claims.

You are both dishonest in your reasons for being here, you continually return to be a pain in the backside to other posters and constantly try to bully other posters who don't agree with your and JohnD's opinion.. I'm just giving you some of your own medicine...
Even now you confess to being intentionally offensive.

It seems to be having an effect as this very post proves.
It sure does, it makes you a bigger laughing stock....again.

This section used to be a lot of fun for banter and off topic conversation and the odd argument but you have made it awful with your rants and accusations of racism...
You mean when posters were allowed to make racially offensive comments?

So as long as you find my comments offensive, then that is great.
Proof again that you are intentionally offensive.

Remember, YOU made this site like this.....Enjoy!
You manage to turn every thread into a constant diatribe of verbal abuse and you blame me?

Himaginn.... You seem to spend your life being offended
You've been around for a few weeks and you can make an observation like that!
Were you around here before? if so, did you jump or were you pushed?
If you jumped, why did you feel the need to create a new pseudonym?
If you were pushed, why did you think that was?

You've been around for a few weeks and you can make an observation like that?
Keep fishing....
So, you're back to your vacuous, specious, unverifiable allegations. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Troll! Have you got nothing better to do than intentionally trying to offend people?

You've been around for a few weeks and you can make an observation like that?
Keep fishing....
So, you're back to your vacuous, specious, unverifiable allegations. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Troll! Have you got nothing better to do than intentionally trying to offend people?
Well this post is all about me....

What's happening here. A short time ago I replied to one of Himaggin's post because I was under the impression that he was accusing me of all sorts of things in one of his posts. I thought that the reply in question was directed at me because as far as I could see, there was no one else taking part in the discussion at that time. That is to say that all of F & I's posts had disappeared but I didn't know that. When Himaggin's pointed out that it was F & I his comments were directed at, I withdrew my reply in post #97. That said, F & I's posts have disappeared again so what on earth is going on??

Sponsored Links
Back