Why,Why, F and I ???

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yes, credibility, sincerity, integrity, they're all far more important than ego!
Not on an anonymous internet site.. None of that matters, I don't know you, you don't know me...
You tell us that you're one of these brave keyboard warriors that use offensive behaviour intentionally because you can get away with it on an anonymous internet site.
Are you also one of these 'brave' people that hurl abuse at Muslim women in the street 'because you can get away with it'?
Take a bow, F&I, you're someone's hero, judging by the thanks and likes that you've had from fender, JBR, mitch, gasbanni, etc.
They appear to be fully behind your cowardly behaviour.

There are plenty of folk here who want you removed..How's the Combustion Chamber? Been in there recently?
Now you're telling us that there's another forum that is hidden from most of us, where you greedily feed into your need to be anonymously offensive.

And you have the audacity to suggest that others should be banned?
Get a grip. You're disgusting!

Look up, "GemeinschaftGesellschaft dichotomy". You behave disgustingly because you can be anonymous and you feel safe behind that anonymity.

You, and according to you, others, want some people banned so that you can be as offensive as you like without being called to account?

Last edited:
//www.diynot.com/diy/search/3908050/?q=ignore&o=date&c[node]=6

Or they might have been edited by the author, or removed or edited by forum staff.
There are plenty of folk here who want you removed..How's the Combustion Chamber? Been in there recently?
Please how dare you ! He's a moderator don't you know ! Rules are not for him he does as he pleases.
Deletes posts locks them does what he likes and it's losing posters thats the effect he's having !

Or they might have been edited by the author, or removed or edited by forum staff.
Please how dare you ! He's a moderator don't you know ! Rules are not for him he does as he pleases.
Deletes posts locks them does what he likes and it's losing posters thats the effect he's having !
Your, and F&I offensive behaviour has a beneficial effect and posters are being recruited hand over fist due to your abusive behaviour? :rolleyes:

How many posts do we see, "I'm fed up/disgusted with GD forum due to the consistent abuse", compared to the posts saying, "We want more abusive/offensive behaviour"?

Down to their last 185'000 members, must be trembling in their boots. Cutting out the dead wood is not such a bad idea.

Your, and F&I offensive behaviour has a beneficial effect and posters are being recruited hand over fist due to your abusive behaviour? :rolleyes:

How many posts do we see, "I'm fed up/disgusted with GD forum due to the consistent abuse", compared to the posts saying, "We want more abusive/offensive behaviour"?
you're so amusing I love it ......Wind you up and of you go brilliant ,,

you're so amusing I love it ......Wind you up and of you go brilliant ,,
So you also admit to offensive and abusive trolling for fun?
The mind boggles!
You and F&I, et al must be really bitter about something.
Feel better now?:rolleyes:

Yes, credibility, sincerity, integrity, they're all far more important than ego!
Not on an anonymous internet site.. None of that matters, I don't know you, you don't know me...
You tell us that you're one of these brave keyboard warriors that use offensive behaviour intentionally because you can get away with it on an anonymous internet site.
Are you also one of these 'brave' people that hurl abuse at Muslim women in the street 'because you can get away with it'?
Take a bow, F&I, you're someone's hero, judging by the thanks and likes that you've had from fender, JBR, mitch, gasbanni, etc.
They appear to be fully behind your cowardly behaviour.

Now you're telling us that there's another forum that is hidden from most of us, where you greedily feed into your need to be anonymously offensive.

And you have the audacity to suggest that others should be banned?
Get a grip. You're disgusting!

Look up, "GemeinschaftGesellschaft dichotomy". You behave disgustingly because you can be anonymous and you feel safe behind that anonymity.
I haven't told you anything of the sort... You assume and you know what happens when you assume don't you?
You, and according to you, others, want some people banned so that you can be as offensive as you like without being called to account?

I have told you nothing of the sort, you assume... You know what happens when you assume don't you?

Sponsored Links
Back