wire free home alarms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I guess this will be another moderator closed thread .
I don't know you!
I don't want to know you!
I only provide comments backed up with experience that NONE of you have so I would be obliged if you could keep your ignorant anti YALE comments to yourselves.
Lets just qualify mine.
130 installed in last year
including 10 referals from existing customers and five customers having alarms fitted to other properties
Every system working as designed including systems with Pet friendly sensors.
Only two replacements made for faulty euipment and replaced under waranty. Siren box flashed LED continuosly , pir sensor intermittent in operation. Only fail in 400 installed no quibble return.
No complaints of alarms malfunctioning.
All false alarms user instigated (ie forgetting to disarm when coming downstairs or entering garage without disabling alarm first etc)
Any questions about user operation easily resolved by phone
100% customer satisfaction.
All alarms have operated when they should have done. no reports of alarms not working when they should have (except one lady who was inadvertently entering the disarm code when she went out instead of the arm button.
Not one person took advantage of the money back guarantee many systems beyond their first year of use and check up and battery replacements have been carried out.

So what can you tell me about YALE?
Especially those of you who have never even installed one. I mean I presume as pros' you could manage to fit a DIY system yes?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back