Worcester 24cdi rsf poor central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Wondered if anyone has some idea on the problem i have with my combi boiler. Hot water is working fantastic, the problem is with central heating, the rads are not getting up to temperature. System was powerflushed & fitted with magnaclean 18 months ago, all rads bled and clean and heat uniformly, yet although they do get hot, they are not reaching a high enough temperature to effectively heat the rooms i.e. at max ch setting i can still hold the rads continually without discomfort. I am presuming its probly the ch thermistor sensor. The problem has worsened gradually over the past 2 months.

Any ideas out there?

Thanks
J

Sponsored Links
Could be at least 5 different things; you need to get someone who is good at fault finding.

Thanks,

I wouldn't mind the list of the potential 5 problems, if it is likely to be a sensor thats easily replaced i will do it myself as Worcester Bosch refuse to service the boiler as they consider its position to be 'hard to get to for servicing'

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back