Worcester combi boiler 28cdi red light flashing

Trying to help the OP not get bashed about Worcester products.

Sponsored Links
Sorry didn't realise that. Whoops, only trying to give a bit if friendly advice.

Sponsored Links
Sorry didn't realise that. Whoops, only trying to give a bit if friendly advice.

Don't worry about it fella, get yourself into the closed forum. There will be loads of questions for you to answer. ;)

I don't think we have w Worcester engineer in there

They are instant dismissed with prejudice that is why, under some ancient misconduct clause.

The with prejudice bit can imply, in fact i am certain it does imply, that they can and will proceed with a civil case against ex employees.

For joining a forum ?
Unofficially affiliated, yeah, it is a big deal for the marketing departments.

Lads who work for BG get terminated for affiliation because they are smoking a joint/****ed as **** in pictures and list their employer.

Ah

We have some BG and Vailliant lads, Would have been nice to have been able to bend the ear of a Worcester engineer from time to time

It's there loss. A lot of engineers opinions are shaped in there.

If they don't have a presence/voice...ect

True enough. Vaillant are in their spot on my recommendations list largely due to the Bunny boys. Worcester shot themselves in the foot with their crap manuals and over whelming product releases.

Well, they are pretty quiet when it comes to Worcester issues. As soon a Vaillant issue comes up the bunnys are all over it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back