worcester heatslave 15/19 oil parts, 3 port actuator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need a 3 port actuator head,, please can anyone help as they seem to be scarce, is it possible to interchange (ie. use a honeywell body and head) or do I need to aquire the manufacturers actuator.

Sponsored Links
The Heatslave valve is a diverter valve designed for HW priority, whereas the Honeywell one you find in shops at weekends is a mid-position valve.

The Worcester one will also have a bespoke plug to the PCB. So unless anyone knows a way to cheat it's the makers powerhead needed. You may find parts stockists open tomorrow.

if you fancy a trip to Glasgow, Heatspares in Helen St,Govan are open to 12.30 0141 445 4830

ask fpr Caroline or Martin on the phone ;) ;)

Even though the powerheads have to be the same make. I suppose if another whole diverter valve fit in the space you could rob the connector block from the old one as long as WB use standard colours (not sure they do). Be easier and less risk getting original part.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back