Work of the Devil

petewood said:
Like them all, am I doomed?

I don't think any of those foods are doomed, Pete............. ;)

Marmite is lovely in soups, stews and gravies, and added to dumplings.

I'm a great fan of PB and horseradish sauce butties, but also like PB & Marmite butties, and PB and marmalade........

Anchovies.....OK in Worcestershire Sauce.

Capers, lovely in tartare sauce.....

Next!................

Sponsored Links
I once bought anchovies... I couldn't resist, it was a small tub, about the size and shape of a shoe polish tin.

The contents? "Gentleman's Relish" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I only bought it for the name. It might as well have been called "Man Milk", or "People Paste", with a name like that no-one buys it with the intention of eating it.

One of my mates loves anchovies, he tried some of my "Gentleman's Relish" and said it was disgusting.

gentsrelish.jpg

A friend who is currently working in Sweden has promised to bring me over some "plop". It's a particular brand of chocolate bar :LOL:

marmite on toast every morning yum!
"Gentleman's Relish is great, its anchovies and olives pounded into a paste. and Capers, lovely in tartare sauce or scattered in a green salad with the anchovies. gotta go make my toast.

egg and chips, all time favourite. ;)

Nice ripe tomatoes, sliced, into a shallow dish with sliced black olives, sliced capers, some fresh basil leaves, torn, a little salt, pepper & sugar, pour over some olive oil, gently mix it up & leave for about 30 mins before eating.

PS - Gentleman's Relish is great stuff - the trick is not to use too much, or it becomes overpowering - a little goes a very long way.

And the further Marmite goes the better....

Sponsored Links
My wife on a night out , belling me shes on curry mile , at Rusholme, she is gonna get me a kebab , ...
sat in the front lounge watching "Hitler vs Stalin on History channel"

she comes in pi$$ed , all laughs , chomping on my kebab , next its shoved in my hands as my jean zip goes ,

an then hit the roof literally as chilli sauce is VERY DIFFERENT TO CHILLI POWDER ...
lil un was REALLY upset , I was fuming .. an if I could I would of launched into my hero ....

Richard Pryor RIP who says when women upset you Never strike , SHAKE THEM ,til their teath rattle , lol

this man changed my life he was so origional an funny ... beautiful ...

OI SUPERSTAR THANKYOU.....& FOR BEING YOU RIP God Bless

Back