Wow, It's going to be a Trump versus Clinton Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can't wait to see Trump's ass being well and truly kicked by a woman!
Bring it on!

Sponsored Links
Hilary's failing is that she thinks (and acts like) she's won, before she's won. That did for her, last time. Treated it as a coronation, rather than a contest.
If she doesn't heed the lessons of last time, it'll do for her again.

How about a bit of real scaremongering, ('cos I don't think it'll ever get to that):
Suppose Trump wins the race for presidency, what would be his foreign policy be like on, say, NATO?
"Nato is costing us a fortune, and yes, we're protecting Europe, but we're spending a lot of money."

Perhaps the single biggest headline from Mr Trump's remarks ... came from his views on European security and the role of US alliances. He said Americans are shouldering too much of a burden among Nato nations ....

"Ukraine is a country that affects us far less than it affects other countries in Nato, and yet we are doing all of the lifting, they're not doing anything,"
He added that the "concept" of Nato is good, but that it is a product of a different time, when the US was wealthier.

Mr Trump's objection to the burdens of current US international commitments isn't limited to Europe either. He also pointed to South Korea as a nation that needs to do more to compensate the US.
According to Mr Trump, the US needs to turn its focus to the problems it has at home.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35867961

Is it possible, with Trump as President, (not that I think he won't have his ass kicked by Clinton) that the special relationship would deteriorate somewhat?

Wow, we'd need EU a lot more then, d'you think?

Sponsored Links
Is it possible, with Trump as President, (not that I think he won't have his ass kicked by Clinton) that the special relationship would deteriorate somewhat?
Somewhat hypothetical, then.
Of course. That's why I prefaced it with:
"('cos I don't think it'll ever get to that)"
That kinda illustrates that I'm talking hypothetical, d'ya think?:rolleyes:
So now do you think that your comment was superfluous?
Maybe you just jump at every opportunity to make a silly comment?
Why is that I wonder:
Because I dislike your superior, know-it-all attitude and absolute certainty based on no more than your personal view.
You really are rather an obnoxious person, aren't you.
Of course. The subject matter is irrelevant. The argument is immaterial. The debate is besides the point.
It's, me, the contributor, in your case, that causes you these brain fade moments. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Somewhat hypothetical, then.
Of course. That's why I prefaced it with:
"('cos I don't think it'll ever get to that)"
That kinda illustrates that I'm talking hypothetical, d'ya think?:rolleyes:
So now do you think that your comment was superfluous?
Maybe you just jump at every opportunity to make a silly comment?
Why is that I wonder:
Because I dislike your superior, know-it-all attitude and absolute certainty based on no more than your personal view.
You really are rather an obnoxious person, aren't you.
Of course. The subject matter is irrelevant. The argument is immaterial. The debate is besides the point.
It's, me, the contributor, in your case, that causes you these brain fade moments. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pithy comeback that, H (y)

Bring it on!
Can you please explain what you meant with the "by a woman!" As it appears only a sexist or a misogynist would infer women are inferior to men. You may have not meant that but thought I would ask.

Bring it on!
Can you please explain what you meant with the "by a woman!" As it appears only a sexist or a misogynist would infer women are inferior to men. You may have not meant that but thought I would ask.
He's still googling and formulating a reply.
It could be some time.......

Bring it on!
Fender and Wrangler - Don't be unfair; it was just a question.
rofl-3g.gif

Trump comes across as a misogynist. Simples!
It would be hilarious to see his butt kicked by the (one of the) people that he hates or mistrusts.

He's still googling and formulating a reply.
It could be some time.......
My apologies fender. I didn't realise you were hanging on to my every word. Some of us have real lives which tend to be more demanding than reading and replying to silly messages on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back