Yale 6300 beeps sometimes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Iv also had/got this problem. With my 6300 family model! It’s looking a common thing after reading other threads on here. Iv got it narrowed down by elimination I think. It started a couple of months ago and it happens when the outside temperature is below 2/3c . By 3/4am the house is at its coldest and that’s when it starts, every 30/60 seconds just like you other unfortunates! In desperation I turned my heating on and it stopped within ten minuets and I did the same the following night when it happened with the same result! I got so annoyed with being woken up I put my heating on low for the night and this has solved it but I really can’t wait for the winter to end as it’s costing me to have it on each night! I leave it off if we have mild night and sure enough it dosnt start beeping further proving it’s a temperature thing!
I tried phoning Yale but your wasting your time and the same trying to use there email contact line the reply is ‘The model is no longer produced, buy another’ There a disgrace there just not interested

Sponsored Links
Does your heating system have any wireless components such as a wireless frost stat or other wireless themostat ?

Calls for heating from a thermostat by a wireless message may be mis read by the Yale panel as a reason to make the panel bleep. It may be a neighbours heating system that has wireless frost stat

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back