Yale Door Sensor Help

Seriously if you going to question this bring, some info with you. Some here with over 60 years combined experience in the security industry dont make things up to pass the time.
You really have got a massive chip on your shoulder. I asked for clarification, no more, hence the question mark at the end.

Sponsored Links
Nope the way you worded it, negated the question mark.

And just checked no chips, some Christmas pudding I just coughed up laughing :D

I have yet to meet one that can be slammed rather than purposely closed. In my experience they require closing by using the handle which furthermore requires an upward pull to lock the mechanism.

Well that says you said something different, hence the links for you to learn.

Sponsored Links
I have yet to meet one that can be slammed rather than purposely closed. In my experience they require closing by using the handle which furthermore requires an upward pull to lock the mechanism.

Well that says you said something different, hence the links for you to 'learn'.

Please alarm could you elaborate what fancy course you had to go on to find out whether a door would need slamming?

I am sure everyone else is really eager to know.

You are such a patronising idiot.

Well that says you said something different, hence the links for you to 'learn'.

Please alarm could you elaborate what fancy course you had to go on to find out whether a door would need slamming?

I am sure everyone else is really eager to know.

You are such a patronising idiot.

LOL, as others when proven wrong you have to attack.
Did a bit of research did you, find out they do have doors you pull to close and sometimes hard and they slam.
Hence your told by all who make the contacts to keep them off the door.

Carry on name calling, I have no need :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back