You know how people bitch and complain about the company they work for…

Thing is, nowadays it's nearly impossible to find a company paying well, giving you good t&c, close to home and where they treat you like adults.
I don't think it is, with the exception maybe of "close to home", & I can give you very many examples.

It's a bit like winning the woman of your dreams, first you need to be a good catch to interest her . . . !

Sponsored Links
It's a bit like winning the woman of your dreams, first you need to be a good catch to interest her . . . !
If you're after a gold digger, I suppose so. Silly me, I thought the woman if your dreams was supposed to love you for what you are, not what a 'catch' you are….

Sponsored Links
If you're after a gold digger, I suppose so. Silly me, I thought the woman if your dreams was supposed to love you for what you are, not what a 'catch' you are….
You know those trakky bottom wearing, mouth breathing teenage morons that you attempt to teach how to hold a spanner?

Would you let one marry into your family?

Do you remember that trakky bottom wearing, mouth breathing obvious failure "youth" that came to me & asked to rent one of my small units?

He started a business breaking motorcycles for parts & it seems like that is what he was born to do.

He now employs 3 people & enjoys a turnover close to £1/4 million, & still has ambitious plans to take it to other levels . . . . !

Funnily enough, I also think the same about people on this forum that constantly run this country down for all of the the same reasons. More so when they are always banging on about the their massive pension pot and the fact that they are a bit of an international player and have another country to go to.
You know you and Elal have something going. You couldn't function in the virtual world without each other.
If one was to go, the other would be sure to follow, otherwise they would find themselves in a seemingly empty virtual world.

I don't think it is, with the exception maybe of "close to home", & I can give you very many examples.

Boll@x!
I know people who have experience, charisma, knowledge, skills and enthusiasm in what they do and their employer still treat them like numbers.
I walked away from a few sites in my days for the same reason.

Population crisis - To many people in this country hence the housing shortage.
yes that is a common argument.

but it is wrong

if there were too many people in the country, there would insufficient jobs to sustain them….but for the last 20+ years the demand for workers has grown consistently…..since Brexit we now have a million shortage of workers which is stifling the economy

The housing crisis is the result of 5 decades of flawed political ideology

Thatcher sold 1.5m council houses and stopped councils rebuilding
then the Blair period we saw cheap mortgages
big rise in interest only mortgages
Tory period 2010 onwards: ever increasing market control by the big 6 housebuilders

So, there’s a housing shortage but we need another million workers due to Brexit. Where are these million workers going to live?
In the some of the houses that are left vacant by the people moving into the new homes that the immigrants are going to build. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back