You know how people bitch and complain about the company they work for…

Sponsored Links
So, there’s a housing shortage but we need another million workers due to Brexit. Where are these million workers going to live?
If the economy needs more people, then we don’t have too many people here

Sponsored Links
we didnt have a massive shortage of worker when we were in the EU, so why hasnt the housing crisis eased?
There’s always been a shortage of cheap, poorly treated hot-bedding workers.

Answer me this; Now that all those EU workers have been sent home because of that nasty Brexit, why are we seeing headlines like this? Surely they should be swimming in workers, shouldn't they?

There is NO shortage of workers. There IS a shortage of people prepared to work for ever decreasing benefits.

Do you remember that trakky bottom wearing, mouth breathing obvious failure "youth" that came to me & asked to rent one of my small units?

He started a business breaking motorcycles for parts & it seems like that is what he was born to do.

He now employs 3 people & enjoys a turnover close to £1/4 million, & still has ambitious plans to take it to other levels . . . . !
I don’t get what you are trying to say here. Are you saying that this trakky bottom, mouth breathing obvious failure 'youth' has now become a 'catch' for a woman? Couldn’t he get a woman before you stepped in - is that what you’re saying?

Nobody has been sent home.
I live in London and I don't know 1 person who's been kicked out of the country because of brexit.
Pure fabrications.

There’s always been a shortage of cheap, poorly treated hot-bedding workers.
You mean slaves?
In the UK?

Answer me this; Now that all those EU workers have been sent home because of that nasty Brexit, why are we seeing headlines like this? Surely they should be swimming in workers, shouldn't they?

Have you read your link?

The European Commission is hoping to mitigate regional and industry-specific labour shortages
"Many companies in the EU struggle to find workers with the skills they need,"
Moreover, in 2021, 28 occupations, ranging from construction and healthcare to engineering and information technology, suffered from shortages
There are specific areas of labour shortages, just like most countries.
It makes sense to address those shortages.

There’s always been a shortage of cheap, poorly treated hot-bedding workers
How were they badly treated?

this is just a Brexiteers trope

if they were so badly treated how come they came back year after year?

Answer me this; Now that all those EU workers have been sent home because of that nasty Brexit, why are we seeing headlines like this? Surely they should be swimming in workers, shouldn't they
There is a global shortage of workers

its worse in Brexit Britain

Sponsored Links
Back