Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

Please do. But start another thread and I will endulge you. You have muddied the water and taken my name in vain enough here...

O Lord! ;)

I will, in due course, start a new thread on Positive Discrimination. Hopefully, others will participate, without recourse to racial abuse, or even personal abuse.......Naaah, no chance. My high expectations again. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Red Herring have you been taking screen shots of these supposed racist post's ready to report them like you threatened to once before.

What a brilliant idea! :eek: :D I wish I'd thought of that. :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :rolleyes:

Big Tone, you have to understand that RH sees the worst in everyone. If your in the least worried about the amount of immigration into the UK, and have the guts to say so, then sorry RH deems you racist.
There you go again, confusing the topic of immigration and racism. They are two entirly different topics, until someone mixes them.

Ahh,,, so I'm not a racist,, I'm just anti immigration :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ( I don't think British Ex Pat's coming back home are classed as immigrants ) So what's wrong with being worried about immigrants? I equally abhor Americans coming here and getting work, just as much as Roma's. But at least the Americans, come here to real jobs and do contribute to the economy.. Anyway, immigration and racism (in this context) are so entwined as to be almost indistinguishable from each other.. No doubt , you'll quote me out of context again (as you so often do with others posts,, remember the omission of the Labour Party)

You miss my original post on this thread, which was nothing to do with racism,,, it was actually about banning you rather than locking threads... Such is the fluidity of threads on forums that the original point is lost. (as you have so succinctly pointed out in the post I've just quoted) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Big Tone, you have to understand that RH sees the worst in everyone. If your in the least worried about the amount of immigration into the UK, and have the guts to say so, then sorry RH deems you racist.
There you go again, confusing the topic of immigration and racism. They are two entirly different topics, until someone mixes them.
Ahh,,, so I'm not a racist,, I'm just anti immigration
Are you being intentionally slow to understand?
When you have racially motivated reasons for wanting a reduction in immigration, then you are a racist.
When you can express your argument without resorting to racially abusive comments, then you are not a racist.
Is that sufficently simple for you?

[So what's wrong with being worried about immigrants? I equally abhor Americans coming here and getting work, just as much as Roma's. But at least the Americans, come here to real jobs and do contribute to the economy..
A typical racially motivated argument. You are inherently suggesting that all other immigrants do not migrate to work.
By all means, retract that if you wish.

[Anyway, immigration and racism (in this context) are so entwined as to be almost indistinguishable from each other..
Did you read the words "until someone mixes them"? What part of that do you not understand?

Edit: Sorry. It may be me being slow. What you really mean is that you can't separate the two concepts. Now I understand your problem. :rolleyes:

[No doubt , you'll quote me out of context again (as you so often do with others posts,, remember the omission of the Labour Party)
I also deleted your comment from this post about ex-pats returning, because it was totally irrelevant. Thus not worthy of a response.
Edit; You may also note that in the quote in the subsequent post of mine , I had already responded to your allegation of being selective about which part of certain posts I delete and/or do not respond to.
It's simple, if I consider that part of a post to be irrelevant, I often do not respond to it. It's because I consider it unwoirthy of inclusion in the first place, therefore unworthy of a response. Understand? Or do you want to raise this point again? :rolleyes:

[You miss my original post on this thread, which was nothing to do with racism,,, it was actually about banning you rather than locking threads... Such is the fluidity of threads on forums that the original point is lost. (as you have so succinctly pointed out in the post I've just quoted) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Quite so. However, you enter into the middle of a discussion with an intention to divert the topical point of the discussion. Now what part of that will you misunderstand?
Your motives for wanting to divert the topical point of the discussion is absolutely obvious. You feel the need to support your ally by trying to open another line of an argument or re-hashing an old discussion. A little patience, and I'll quite happiy discuss your point with you. In the meantime, stop regurgitating old discussions as a diversionary tactic.

How many times are you going to try to divert the topical point? Or had you forgotten that you’ve raised this issue before?
Page 21 Tues 15 April 2014
Page 21 Mon 14 April 2014
Thing is RH, in any debate about immigration,or the EU, you have to have opposing sides.
Not necessarily. But I'm sure I don't need to clarify. Suffice to mention "plurality".

You are inferring that those against immigration are racist,
Not at all. It's your use of racist terms and racist motivation for wanting reduced migration that deserves the description.
Similarly, you and others, assume that anyone criticising racially motivated abuse must be pro-immigration. The two do not necessarily follow. For instance, I'm very much pro-EU free movement of people, not only for personal reasons, but I'm ambivalent or open-minded to RoW migration, and I accept the official reports that's it's been good for EU, which tends to make my mind up for me.

If we're opposing purely the increasing amount of immigration into the UK, we're accused of racism..
So you see, it doesn't matter what any one of us writes on here, you'll bleat on that we are racist.
Not true. It's only those who use racist abuse or who are racially motivated to want to reduce immigration that I criticise or accuse of racism.
I'm more than willing to discuss immigration, but without any racist abuse, or abuse of those of an opposing view. I still believe that I have only ever resorted to abuse as a response to abuse.

If we link to newspaper articles, you denounce whatever paper we've linked to as just being sensationalist journalism. If we link to tv programs,, it's just "entertainment"
Maybe because the links, what few there are, are to such newspaper articles as the DM, and channel 5. Whereas my links ae usually to independent or cross-party reports or studies, or BBC articles, etc. You can't really expect anyone to take the DM or channel 5 articles as typical.

Someone mentioned the Labour party admitting "They'd got it wrong" over mass immigration. You quoted them, but intentionally left out your beloved "Labour party" in the quote..
It's not my beloved Labour party. I don't have a vote in UK and I haven't for a few years now. The quote that I left out was the poster's quote refering to Labour's so called policy of building on green land to house hordes of immigrants. Hardly genuine, topical or of use. I intentionally deleted it to concentrate attention on the real issue under debate. Labour's policy of building on green land was a new side issue to cloud the real issue, if such policy actually exists.

So perhaps you are no better than the sensationalist press or the "entertaining" tv program writers.
You're welcome to your view. But you've not presented much evidence to support your view.

But I appreciate the discusion of some genuine issues, especially without recourse to racist or personal abuse.

Page 22 Wed 16 April 2014

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
There's a world of difference between racism and immigration.
I don't mind the discussion about immigration without the racist bias. It's when it descends into racially motivated abuse and racial motivation for limiting immigration that I'm objecting to.
I can discuss immigration or migration without recourse to racial abuse, why can't others?

Belligerency sometimes means that you don't understand. So which part do you not understand?

Without going through every post, that's what got up my nose too Jock. How does anyone 'prove' they are not a racist yet vehemently hold an opinion on the sheer numbers in this country?

The only way not to be labelled racist on this Board is by either saying nothing or saying yes to welcoming everyone in. That was RH's attack towards me. But apart from that occasion I find him mostly a good poster and enjoy his intelligent take on things. We can't all agree on everything...
This was your first post on this thread, BT. Page 11.
Kindly remind me when, or where, I accused you of racism, in the first instance.
Or did you just pile in, on the side of the racists?
Not this thread and I didn't say it was. (Got it wrong again). Go back to last month on the Lawrence thread where. as ever, you wade in screaming racist at everyone. Let me remind you...

There is also the 'black police federation', is there a whitene?

Andy
No. Just like there's no such thing as white pride. In an attempt to make the world a fairer place it has discriminated against what I would call our own. (which includes black)

I have seen countless people, who I have visited in my job, that have been brought up all their long lives in areas of Birmingham which are now completely out of recognition to the country they fought for.

Is that respectful to them? Has anyone given consideration to the neighbourhood they once knew? Were they asked whether they wanted to be integrated and become a tiny minority in an area they once played in as a kid but is now out of all recognition?

I have seen this first hand many times. These areas are NOT dangerous or anything and the culture and diverse foods are incredible. But the question of respect is a one way street to these dear old folk, and woe betide anyone for saying it!

And, as we all know, once 'something' has been introduced it's infinitely harder to retract or repeal if there are ramifications further down the line you have not considered in your quest to look equal, when in fact the discrimination and lack of respect has simply shifted elsewhere.

As posts go, that was very mild I thought. But in your following tirade/hissy-fit you say "Well, talk to your representative, instead of making racist remarks on social foums" So there it is. I made a racist remark there somewhere... :confused:

Since then, you insist that I support others here who you deem racist and therefore I am also guilty by association. :confused: I've never known someone 'go off on one' like you did over that innocuous and real-life post. So I'll go over it again for your benefit and edification...

The patients and their families are real people I have spoken with and gotten to know over the past 15 years. Not from a newspaper or some erudite link you find from the comfort of your sofa, but real people who tell me about the country they fought for. (Notice the bold in my original post above too which includes black I have meet who feel the same about their country..)

I know the world is changing and they should embrace and adapt in their old age. But I stand by what I say that it is not respectful towards that group of brave men and women. But you twist it out of all recognition. Your response to that and the rest was so demented, and such a misrepresentation, I'm surprised I forgave and said nice things about you afterwards.

I don't expect you to retract one word, but it looked to me as it must have to others, that your response was completely OTT, on that thread. Which again makes you look like the antithesis and as bad as a racist.

Soz JBR. I was going to take your advice, (ignore him), and I'll try better in future. :oops:

Not this thread and I didn't say it was. (Got it wrong again). Go back to last month on the Lawrence thread where. as ever, you wade in screaming racist at everyone. Let me remind you...

Ok, BT, while I remind myself of what was said, by whom, etc.
Will you respond to my other points?
d) What is wrong with people specifying a peference for partners with green eyes, black hair, long legs or whatever attribute they find attractive?
What are you saying? That there are no racially abusive comments on this or other threads? Or that there are no racially prejudiced white people?
You think it's OK to trivialise racism?

d) What is wrong with people specifying a peference for partners with green eyes, black hair, long legs or whatever attribute they find attractive?
Nothing is wrong and I didn't say there was. (Please show me where I said that?) Why are your deliberately missing my point. My point was/is he wanted to have a white girl so just say it. I won't go into detail as it would be vulgar, but it was known and common knowledge. Can I leave it there now please? So, again, my point was he felt, for whatever reason, he couldn't just come out with it and say it. I went on to say if you can have a preference in the colour of a car, for example, why not in other walks of life. So you are arguing with me over something with which we both agree AFAIK :confused:

What are you saying? That there are no racially abusive comments on this or other threads? Or that there are no racially prejudiced white people?
No! I don't know why you're aiming that at me or where it came from :confused: I'm sure there are and, as I said, I'm sure there are black and yellow racists too.

Trivialise no. Although it does depend in what context I think. Jokes? Well if we can joke about other terrible things, like wars, then why not about gender, colour, gay, fat, short...? Or can we only do knock-knock jokes you would tell to your granny?

Nothing is wrong and I didn't say there was. (Please show me where I said that?) Why are your deliberately missing my point. My point was/is he wanted to have a white girl so just say it. I won't go into detail as it would be vulgar, but it was known and common knowledge. Can I leave it there now please? So, again, my point was he felt, for whatever reason, he couldn't just come out with it and say it. I went on to say if you can have a preference in the colour of a car, for example, why not in other walks of life. So you are arguing with me over something with which we both agree AFAIK :confused:

No! I don't know why you're aiming that at me or where it came from :confused: I'm sure there are and, as I said, I'm sure there are black and yellow racists too.

Trivialise no. Although it does depend in what context I think. Jokes? Well if we can joke about other terrible things, like wars, then why not about gender, colour, gay, fat, short...? Or can we only do knock-knock jokes you would tell to your uncle Tom? :rolleyes:

(See what I did there? Joke or racist....? )

Sorry, BT. A nice bit of contortionism. You've attempted to completely and utterly misrepresent the situation. Allow me to remind you:
You wrote on Page 6 Thurs Mar 13 2014
Wigger rhymes with and is a derivative and play on the word ****.

For those who don't know, it means a white ****.

OK. Just testing what's censored. :rolleyes:

Yours sincerely

Honky, White trash, Rusty, Wop, Krout, ****, Frog, Yank, Spaz.

Presses preview...... Hmmm. Interesting.

There's a ch1nk in this armour. :rolleyes:

So some racism and discrimination is okay.
I wrote on Page 7 Fri Mar 14 2014
There is also the 'black police federation', is there a whitene?

Andy
No. Just like there's no such thing as white pride. In an attempt to make the world a fairer place it has discriminated against what I would call our own. (Which includes black).
The Police, themselves recognised the need for positive discimination to counter the institutional racism endemic within police forces and took some positive action to remedy it.
But you perceive that as a negative action against white people. So discuss your fears and sense of insecurity, discrimination with your representative instead of using social media to raise racial tension. :rolleyes:

I have seen countless people, who I have visited in my job, that have been brought up all their long lives in areas of Birmingham which are now completely out of recognition to the country they fought for.
I appreciate your concern, I can't find my way round the bullring anymore, and I certainly don't recognise the old rag market! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If you ask the people who fought, did you ask them if they fought for truth and justice? Or did they fight for the landscape, for the streets, for the buildings? Don't forget to ask the ones with "swarthy faces". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You misunderstand the oath "for Queen and country" They don't mean just the white bits, or the bits that you want to keep. It's what the "country" stands for.

Is that respectful to them?
I think it's disrespectful to suggest that they fought for some real estate and not the the real reasons.

Has anyone given consideration to the neighbourhood they once knew? Were they asked whether they wanted to be integrated and become a tiny minority in an area they once played in as a kid but is now out of all recognition?
Representatives, MPs, etc, etc.

I have seen this first hand many times. These areas are NOT dangerous or anything and the culture and diverse foods are incredible. But the question of respect is a one way street to these dear old folk, and woe betide anyone for saying it!
So your argument now is that the immigrants are disrespectful. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Or are you suggesting that they are responsible for the disrespect shown by the indigenous population? :rolleyes:
And then you suggest that anyone who complains about the disrespect shown towardss the elderly are somehow punished by society? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As posts go, that was very mild I thought. But in your following tirade/hissy-fit you say "Well, talk to your representative, instead of making racist remarks on social foums" So there it is. I made a racist remark there somewhere... :confused:
See it now?

Since then, you insist that I support others here who you deem racist and therefore I am also guilty by association. :confused: I've never known someone 'go off on one' like you did over that innocuous and real-life post. So I'll go over it again for your benefit and edification...
I could quote several racist posts that you have supported. But for now, just one:
Page 4 Tues 11 Mar 2014 Thanked by Big Tone, amongst others.
So, let's have a quick re-cap.

Activities that exclude whites = not a problem

Activities that exclude blacks = abhorrent and probably illegal.

People who agree with their own already crowded country being invaded with millions of people with completely alien cultures = good, right thinking, intelligent, progressive fair-minded people.

People who dare to disagree with their own already overcrowded country being invaded with millions of people with completely alien cultures = bigotted and uneducated dinosaurs who should just put up and shut up and not worry about the problems being created for themselves and future generations.

Black murders white = hardly a rare event or even newsworthy.

White murders black = blanket news coverage for next few decades.

Right, well that's consistent then! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The patients and their families are real people I have spoken with and gotten to know over the past 15 years. Not from a newspaper or some erudite link you find from the comfort of your sofa, but real people who tell me about the country they fought for. (Notice the bold in my original post above too which includes black I have meet who feel the same about their country..)
Completely irrelevant, but if you feel the need to justify your attitude or suggest that you're really a good person, carry on.

But you twist it out of all recognition. Your response to that and the rest was so demented, and such a misrepresentation, I'm surprised I forgave and said nice things about you afterwards.
Pot, kettle black.
You appear to to want to proove that you are really a good person and you've quoted that you would run to assist some one who is in danger.
Lets see how quick you are to denounce racism.

I don't expect you to retract one word, but it looked to me as it must have to others, that your response was completely OTT, on that thread. Which again makes you look like the antithesis and as bad as a racist.
Your ability to mis-interpret events is becoming legendary. And your link doesn't work.

Sponsored Links
Back