Six kids killed in fire - parents arrested.

Sponsored Links
If they're found guilty then surely its 6 life sentances simple as and give the money raised to charity.

I smelt a rat from day 1, been listening to radio Derby all morning, it appears the whole community have been smelling the same rat as me

I've heard various rumours since day one, none of them at all nice. All concerning the parents. TBQH the kids deaths didn't upset me as much as the death of Lewis Mighty, who's plight I had followed for a few years.

Would the sentences run concurrently? Did they actually mean to kill them or just cause a ruckus and get a bigger house?

Sponsored Links
First things first, no matter what we think of them both those arrested are innocent until proven otherwise so lets not hang them just yet, but the police must of had some reason to bring em in, most houses round there have CCTV, maybe it showed the house go up yet no one leaving with a can of petrol?

The worst punishment possible is not enough for what these 2 should get...obviously if they are found guilty.

There was a case couple of years back in my neighbouring town, where a father took his 2 young children, the car and a hosepipe and ended their lives. In the press afterwards it was all about how he was such a good father, helpful in the community, very popular, not the sort of man to do such a thing etc etc.....sorry but that man was a B#####D, Coward.

Anyone who hurts or kills their children should suffer the most horrendous punishment possible....not put in a cosy cell for us to look after, makes me sick!

i doubt he meant to kill them - just get a better house - so how is that murder?

i doubt he meant to kill them - just get a better house - so how is that murder?

No ones know the exact reasons, but if he is found guilty of setting his house on fire, knowing his kids are asleep upstairs....hang him, and his wife!

No ones know the exact reasons, but if he is found guilty of setting his house on fire, knowing his kids are asleep upstairs....hang him, and his wife!
And then, if a few years later it is discovered that he wasn't guilty after all.....?

And then, if a few years later it is discovered that he wasn't guilty after all.....?

You make sure 100% obviously...evidence, confessions, witness statements, scientific evidence.

You can't be guilty of murder without intent. His intent was to get a better house for his family. That isn't murder. He'll get off with an asbo.

You can't be guilty of murder without intent. His intent was to get a better house for his family. That isn't murder. He'll get off with an asbo.

If you know that for sure, you best ring Derbyshire Police because they are still investigating.

They have been arrested for murder, so that will arson with intent.

Sponsored Links
Back