odd waste pipe size ikea sink

Sponsored Links
What you need is a universal waste coupling (not sure if its the right name). Just go into a Grahams plumbers merchants or similar and they will get you the right fitting if you explain the problem to them.

Steve

ta guys...dont think theres a grahams near me but will try local plumbers merchant...if not then it will have to be the screwfix one....seems a bit expensive for a bit of rubber with jubliee clips...lol

Sponsored Links
you can just silicone the gap
i did think of that , but its gonna be more or less in the wall and i thought if it starts leaking its gonna be very hard to get at so best make a solid connection in the first place..

Dreading our new wash hand basin. The missus has her heart set on one from Ikea.

10 years of me moaning about how shyte their stuff is at every opportunity hasn't sunk in.

:evil:

Notice the slight kink in the copper though due to the questionable quality. I was very careful. Do you thing this is a problem waiting?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back