or do you think their protecting their own

Sponsored Links
sorry but yes by accident just
secondly term ****** is very offencisve
especialy to anyone with dislexyia

sorry but yes by accident just
secondly term ****** is very offencisve
especialy to anyone with dislexyia

Used in this context it has absolutely nothing to do with dyslexia. It's the idea that you would suggest that the police force (whichever one is responsible for investigating his death - I don't know where he was found) would cover-up the cause of a man's death that caused me to use such a strong word.

Everyone, and I mean everyone from the officers who found him, to the pathologist that will determine his cause of death, would have to be in on it.

Sponsored Links
simple answer to that g8 that news vendor who killed ian tomlison
and any context word ****** is offensive

simple answer to that g8 that news vendor who killed ian tomlison
and any context word ****** is offensive

1) The initial pathologist - who determined that Mr. Tomlinson died - was under investigation on unrelated matters.
Dr. Patel it transpires has a slight blemish on his record, having previously been reprimanded by the GMC after he released medical details about a man who died controversially in police custody.
- http://anarchyintheuk.com/death-of-ian-tomlinson-–-cover-up-or-incompetence/

2) I'll just quote this.
The Guardian wrote in May 2011 that three Metropolitan police constables from the Hammersmith and Fulham police station—Nicholas Jackson, Andrew Moore, and Kerry Smith—told their supervisor, Inspector Wynne Jones, on 3 April that they had seen Tomlinson being struck with a baton and pushed over by a police officer.
- http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/may/09/tomlinson-police-witness-baton-attack; (quote from Wikipedia, original news story in the Guardian)

PC Harwood is now facing charges of manslaughter. Hardly a cover-up, given that 3 of his colleagues reported what had happened.

Their superiors did pass the information on to the City of London Police, who then failed to pass the information on to the coroner or the IPCC
- http://www.the-ba st ard.com/index.php?page=5225&section=6 (delete spaced where appropriate)

first the only reason ian tomilson death made it that far is due to being filmed
the police where happy to cover it up but got caught out fact
and still question dr david kelly
so if you don`t belive this is possible than you are the ******
since you will not appolgise for using

It's the idea that you would suggest that the police force (whichever one is responsible for investigating his death - I don't know where he was found) would cover-up the cause of a man's death

He was an undercover police informant. Either the police will confirm that (in which case no stone will be left unturned), or they will deny it and it will be brushed under the carpet.

So, in answer to your poll, YES & NO.

first the only reason ian tomilson death made it that far is due to being filmed
the police where happy to cover it up but got caught out fact
and still question dr david kelly
so if you don`t belive this is possible than you are the ******
since you will not appolgise for using

So the 3 officers nearby mean nothing? Are you sure they wouldn't have said anything otherwise? Because to me it seems the failing was the person in charge not passing information on to the IPCC. Until it comes out that those 3 officers were told to keep quiet, then I'll keep my faith in the police.

Dr. David Kelly - and the rumours surrounding his death - where do they mention that the police were involved?

Edit to add:-

He was an undercover police informant. Either the police will confirm that (in which case no stone will be left unturned), or they will deny it and it will be brushed under the carpet.

So, in answer to your poll, YES & NO.

Can you tell me where it says he was an undercover police informant?

they don`t but some thing stinks about that too
and this seems to very simlair feeling about can`t put my finger onit
but no i don`t trust the police to investigate this mans death
as he one brought their crouption into spot light and links poltion and the media

so i think he atleast deserves a decent investgation by another force to make sure the police where not invold fir their sake as well

as he put his carreer in jepody by revealing all this first place

So you're basing this on a feeling? Because The Telegraph is running a story that says he'd been battling drink & drugs (apparently the reason for his exit from the NotW) and that he & his wife had been having problems. He'd also been interviewed by the police in relation to this. I'm not sure he had much of a career left.

But friends and neighbours said that Mr Hoare had also been in failing health in recent weeks.

- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...y-say-whistleblower-will-be-proved-right.html

It also appears that Hertfordshire Police will be responsible for the investigation into his death - given that at the minute everything seems to revolve around the Met Police, does this make you feel any happier?

a lttle but still would prefare outside body
plus found another artical where he apperntly told some he think their out to get him artical is in the mirror

Doesn't matter, found it.

Friends say Mr Hoare, in his mid-40s, was terrified someone from the Government was coming to “get him”.

One close pal, who asked not to be named, said he had recently become a virtual recluse, telling neighbours: “If anyone calls asking for me, tell them I’m not in.”

The friend, in his 20s, added: “He was always talking about being in trouble and that he thought someone was going to come and get him, but I didn’t known whether to believe half the stuff he was saying.”
- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...eblower-sean-hoare-found-dead-115875-23280887

Interestingly that sentence implies that he'd always talked about that sort of thing. Given that he had apparently been a drug addict, is that much of a surprise?

Another article:-
Last night a friend and neighbour claimed Mr Hoare, 47, had become increasingly reclusive and paranoid in recent weeks.

‘He would talk about someone from the Government coming to get him,' he said.

'He’d say to me, “If anyone comes by, don’t say I’m in”.

'He was physically going downhill. He was yellow in colour and wasn’t looking well for the last month.

‘He had a constant struggle with alcohol and talked to me about how much he had put his wife through.

‘He did say something about phone hacking and I think that was his main worry. He had definite concerns with the media. He did mention he was paranoid and would mention conspiracy stuff.’
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-phone-hacking-whistleblower-feared-life.html

Sponsored Links
Back