Judge Right Or Wrong?

Sponsored Links
Of course he is right. The burka should be banned in public places like it is in France. If people want to wear it in public let them do it in Saudi.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The Judge is right , but not saying it should be banned in public places.Think it through -Will we ban scarves in cold weather?

The judge is wrong and a closet racist who should be sacked. If I turned up with long hair, beard and sunglasses would he be saying the same thing?

Sponsored Links
Wasnt the judge wearing a Disguise himself, long wig and cloak,
if tradition is good enough for him then it should be good enough for the Public, He was just being Hypocritical

No reason why the identity of the woman couldnt have been checked elsewhere by a Female Court Offical.

The Tradition of Judges and Court Officials wearing wigs and cowls dates back to medieval times, the idea was that because they were all dressed the same no one could recognise them.
A bit like a woman wearing a Burka

The Tradition of Judges and Court Officials wearing wigs and cowls dates back to medieval times, the idea was that because they were all dressed the same no one could recognise them.
A bit like a woman wearing a Burka

That's not correct, they started to wear them because at the time people on the street where wearing them, it was a fashion thing!

back to original question, yes the judge was right

The judge is wrong and a closet racist who should be sacked. If I turned up with long hair, beard and sunglasses would he be saying the same thing?

How can justice be seen to be done when no one can see the defendant? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Thanks

How can justice be seen to be done when no one can see the defendant? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A witness`s Evidence in Court can be given behind a screen or in Private Chambers, so no one can see them.
How do they prove the witness is genuine.

A, A witness is not a defendant so is not on trial.
B, The court officials at least can see the witness in that case.
C, There are severe penalties for perjury on behalf of witnesses.

A witness`s Evidence in Court can be given behind a screen or in Private Chambers, so no one can see them.
How do they prove the witness is genuine.

The screen prevents the accused from seeing the witness. The judge should have jailed her for contempt.

• Thanks
Sponsored Links
Back