Instead of locking threads,, just ban Rogue Hanger the troll

Hey RH? However did we survive before the European invasion? Oh that's right - we didn't - we all starved to death. :rolleyes:
You mean in the days when only one in ten families had a car or one in eight families had a washing machine or only one in four families had a tele, blah, blah blah.

Times change Joey and so do labour demands.

What a pi$$ poor analogy. :rolleyes:

Do you mean the days of full employment, when we sensibly let a few in from the Commonwealth to drive buses and clean bogs?

Might have been fewer consumer durables around, but don't remember any food banks.

Sponsored Links
I think that eventually everyone (except, perhaps, that self-serving idiot Blair) will come to realise that this free-for-all invitation for everyone and his son to come and take advantage of whatever is going in this country has been one of the biggest mistakes in our history.

It will be too late by then, of course, if not too late already.

This country has had it, and we have no-one to blame but ourselves. Immigrants are just opportunists taking advantage of the situation brought about by our kow-towing to the Brussels mandarins.

Hey RH? However did we survive before the European invasion? Oh that's right - we didn't - we all starved to death. :rolleyes:
You mean in the days when only one in ten families had a car or one in eight families had a washing machine or only one in four families had a tele, blah, blah blah.

Times change Joey and so do labour demands.

What a pi$$ poor analogy. :rolleyes:

Yeah that was back in the days when people lived within their means.
Now about one in ten families don't have half a dozen brand new cars sitting in their front yard all paid for and run by credit.

Sponsored Links
A roma gypos's idea of integrating is stealing your eyes and then insisting you were born blind.

It's weird that RH links to the amount of foreign workers within the NHS,,, Last year I was on holiday in Spain and I saw a sign saying "English speaking doctor here"... I said to the missus, "What a great idea,,, the NHS should try this back home." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's weird that RH links to the amount of foreign workers within the NHS,,, Last year I was on holiday in Spain and I saw a sign saying "English speaking doctor here"... I said to the missus, "What a great idea,,, the NHS should try this back home." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The tired, old ones are the best, except in your case, the tired, old ones are exactly that. :LOL: :LOL: How many times will you use that silly story? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Last year in Tenerife, I cut my foot on some broken glass. I went to the medical centre where there's a big sign up stating " English speaking Doctors here."
Great idea , I thought, just what we need in this country. ;) ;) ;)

Last time I was in Majorca, I had to visit the hospital in Palma. There was a big sign up saying "English speaking Doctors and Nurses here." ..... I though, that's a great idea, the NHS should follow suit.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I did notice that joinerjohn's last post was April 13th 2013.....hmmmm when did you join the forum May 14th 2013........hmmmmm ;) ;) ;) ;) Similar styles too. :LOL: :LOL: Although you're winking less these days. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I see you're still going to Spanish speaking countries for you holidays though. :LOL: :LOL:

Check up on the language skills requiired for migrant NHS workers. I doubt if you'd meet that criteria. :LOL: :LOL:

Did you notice that the majority of the spanish people under about 40 years old could speak english (better than you probably :LOL: :LOL: ). It's the same story in France. :rolleyes:
It's a similar story in the far east, except that it's more like under 20 year olds.

How many of our under-40 indigenous people speak a foreign language?

http://www.channel5.com/shows/gypsies-on-benefits-proud/episodes/gypsies-on-benefits-proud
It's a sensationlists story. One that you think is typical becaue A story is reported.
I suppose you think that "Benefits street" is typical of Birmingham. :rolleyes:

I suppose you also think that everyone that goes skiing has an accident.
(Sorry Michael, I hope you fully recover and soon.)

You must be frightened to drive, use power tools, cross the road, etc because you read or hear of an accident. :rolleyes:
We already know that you're frightened to use public transport, does that apply to NHS teatment as well? :rolleyes:

Come to Britain my friends. We WANT you here.
http://www.english.rfi.fr/europe/20...m-frances-roma-policy-worldromani-day[/QUOTE]

Firstly, joe, RFI is a french equivalent of the BBC world service except that it does not have the independence enjoyed by the BBC.
"RFI is a public service radio station for people around the world. It is the leading French radio for round-the clock international news. It provides French and foreign-language broadcasts through its offices in Paris and abroad."
It's rather liike suggesting that the Daily Mail is an independent and reliable source of information. Although, you might think it is.

Secondly, they were living in a makeshift camp, and thus should have been moved.

Thirdly, they do suffer discimination, so they probably do have a point, but they simply chose the wrong way to make that point. (Something in common with many others, I suspect)

Finally, what the heck has this report got to do with your rather ridiculous strap line???

You've obviously answered your own question, joe. We didn't starve so there must have been some other method that you can't quite think of, at the mo'. :rolleyes:
Do promise me, joe, that you will pull your socks up in future and try harder. ;) You're only disrupting the rest of the class. ;)

Since the '40s, joe, most of the additional labour came from the commonwealth countries, but also some from the Rest-of-the-World (RoW). There was a labour shotage back then also!
Since free movement of people in the EU, something which I suspect most of you enjoy, most of the labour shortage is met by the EU people, but still some from RoW.

My sympathies to those who can only find zero-hours contracts or low wages, but train hard, work hard and good things will come.

Good employees are still highly valued.

I remember when I was a lad, (no it wasn't about a dog called shep ;) ) I applied for a job as a supervisor or some such similar title. The employer told me he wouldn't offer me that job but he would offer me a job as a worker.
I accepted immediately. He asked "why?". I told him that it wouldn't be long before he offered me the job that I wanted.

I'm sure that those of you who are employers appreciate the value of good employees.

Those of you who are employees, (or not. as the case might be) who are on zero-hours contract, or low wages, don't blame the employers, the migrant workers, the system, the government, etc, etc. The problem is much closer to home.

I think that eventually everyone (except, perhaps, that self-serving idiot Blair) will come to realise that this free-for-all invitation for everyone and his son to come and take advantage of whatever is going in this country has been one of the biggest mistakes in our history.
What's up RBJ don't you know what's going on in the country. Just take the news a la Daily Mail and you'll soon realise. :LOL: :LOL:

What's your worry about migrant labour you're out-to-grass, ;) enjoying the good life (not "The Good Life" I assume. :LOL: :LOL: )

Yeah that was back in the days when people lived within their means.
What? You mean wages were low and there wasn't much work about. Wow, I thought that only happened since the EU allowed free movement of people. :eek:

Now about one in ten families don't have half a dozen brand new cars sitting in their front yard all paid for and run by credit.
Yep, this immigration thing has a lot to answer for. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why don't you just admit it ladies? You're just grapsing at straws, popularist ones at that, to try to support your biases.
You're fed claptrap by the likes of Farage, Mail, etc and you jump on the bandwagon just to ferment your prejudices.
Which is it, the migrants are taking all the jobs or they're claiming benefits? You'd have us believe they're doing both. :rolleyes:

You must be frightened to drive, use power tools, cross the road, etc because you read or hear of an accident. :rolleyes:

A good point.
When an activity is known to present risks, standard sensible practice is to realistically evaluate the likelihood and consequences of continuing that activity, and perhaps to implement measures to eliminate / reduce the negative outcomes.

Questions are, (current demography and rate of immigration unchecked and unaltered),
what is the likely endgame for England / GB / UK? and,
when will the tipping point be reached, such that it is too late to stop the negative outcomes?

Sponsored Links
Back