I thought that we were all equal?

That is not correct Mr Pred.

It is true that Muslim and Asian birth rates tend to be higher. This is partly because of cultural aspects and partly because the populations tend to be younger. It is also true that birth rate falls per generation towards the country's mean, in France and Germany Muslim birthrates are pretty much the same as the average.
It is not easy to be precise as data isn't collected as well as it could be, but there is enough to know you are spouting daily express alarmist nonsense

Sponsored Links
Out of our population of 60 million they take up 5.7 %, so to be in the majority by the next 30 Years, they certainly will have to get a move on. :eek:

5.7% is the number you know about!

As nations climb out of poverty, and all that, that entails, so their birthrate is tending to fall, probably due to longer life expectancy... Possibly needed to have as an example five or more children for two or three to even survive childhood.
As family sizes decrease, thus will the world population boom ( evident since the industrial revolution ) tail off and level out at some 11 billion or so.

Well, that's certainly what Hans Rosling projects in his brilliant presentation :-

The chimps did pretty good re. ignorance test !

-0-

Hans failed to consider in any detail resource scarcity and depletion, environmental degradation and climate change.

A situation that is already upon us.
What this century will be remembered for will be "WAR".

Sponsored Links
Out of our population of 60 million

Er, you're a bit out of date. Was 60m for a while, but a further 4m have either sneaked in or been 'bred'.

That's the scary thing about The UK and its population growth. Look away for a few minutes, and 60 million suddenly becomes 64 million. And that's just the ones we know about.

How many of the denyers' other stats are underplayed, or just plain wrong?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
That is not correct Mr Pred.

It is true that Muslim and Asian birth rates tend to be higher. This is partly because of cultural aspects and partly because the populations tend to be younger. It is also true that birth rate falls per generation towards the country's mean, in France and Germany Muslim birthrates are pretty much the same as the average.
It is not easy to be precise as data isn't collected as well as it could be, but there is enough to know you are spouting daily express alarmist nonsense

Did you watch the video??

I'm puzzled by the mathematics.

If muslims in Britain, as predicted, are going to reach 50%, does that mean the population will then be 130 million or are they going to convert half of the present inhabitants?

The same applies in the US where, at the moment, they only number 0.8% of 312 million.
There are already more than enough other religious nutters in the US.

I'm puzzled by the mathematics.

If muslims in Britain, as predicted, are going to reach 50%, does that mean the population will then be 130 million or are they going to convert half of the present inhabitants?

The same applies in the US where, at the moment, they only number 0.8% of 312 million.
There are already more than enough other religious nutters in the US.

I think you're missing a few possibilities. Let us, at least for now, assume the following. (I don't want to argue whether or not these things will come about, just consider the possibility that they could.)

- Muslims breed like rabbits, so in a few generations their population in this country will increase.
- Others have fewer children and their population in this country will reduce.
- Increasing muslim immigration.
- Increasing 'white flight'.
- Many naive young people seem to be 'converting to islam'.
- The country's total population has been increasing rapidly of late and is likely to continue to do so.

So it is possible that the population of Britain could eventually reach 130 million. Whether or not, is it not possible that the muslim proportion of our population could reach 50%?

I think you're missing a few possibilities.
Yes, obviously; aren't we all?

Let us, at least for now, assume the following. (I don't want to argue whether or not these things will come about, just consider the possibility that they could.)
Ok, but just the maths - no prejudice.

- Muslims breed like rabbits, so in a few generations their population in this country will increase.
Ok but we are talking about the thirty six years, until 2050, predicted so at a push the very start of the birth of a third (from now) generation assuming all muslims already here are of child bearing age.

- Others have fewer children and their population in this country will reduce.
By how much? I know we don't know.

- Increasing muslim immigration.
Do you think unlimited would be allowed?

- Increasing 'white flight'.
Where would we go? It's going to be the same everywhere, isn't it?

- Many naive young people seem to be 'converting to islam'.
Are these not just the ones that we would think ARE muslim anyway - with a few white ones thrown in.

- The country's total population has been increasing rapidly of late and is likely to continue to do so.
I thought that was Eastern Europeans.

So it is possible that the population of Britain could eventually reach 130 million.
Well, I would like to think not.

Whether or not, is it not possible that the muslim proportion of our population could reach 50%?
Not really.

The population of the whole world is 23% muslim so to be 50% their numbers would have to more than treble while others stay the same which would mean the population of the world would be 11 billion.
For this (get to 50%) to happen here the figures would be a lot higher or is it only in the UK that they are going to breed like rabbits?
For the US the figures are astronomical.

Ok but we are talking about the thirty six years, until 2050...

I don't think I mentioned 2050.

...The population of the whole world is 23% muslim so to be 50% their numbers would have to more than treble while others stay the same which would mean the population of the world would be 11 billion.

The muslim population of the whole world is irrelevant. I'm talking about the potential muslim population of the UK. The permanent population of Saudia Arabia is 100% muslim, so why can't the foreseeable muslim population of the UK be 50%?

simple maths really if they have twice as many children as other groups in the uk it will be around 50 years before that would be possible by then we would be approching 200million in the uk so will never happen

I don't think I mentioned 2050.
You may not have but that was the 'scare'.
Namely: that the population of the UK, Europe and the US would be 50% muslim by 2050.

The muslim population of the whole world is irrelevant. I'm talking about the potential muslim population of the UK.
As I pointed out, the muslim population of the world would have to increase by a factor of more than three to achieve 50%.
In the UK the figure required is a twenty-fold increase and
in the US a 107-fold increase (not to mention the mass Hispanic immigration).

The permanent population of Saudia Arabia is 100% muslim, so why can't the foreseeable muslim population of the UK be 50%?
As above, because in the UK there are 2.9 million muslims (not all terrorists) and 57 to 61 million who are not muslim.

The only figures I can find state that 1.8% of the population of Saudi Arabia are Hindu, Buddhist and Sikhs (no figure for Christians or atheists) but I think it fair to assume that the percentage of the population who are NOT muslim will be about the same as the converse here.
Are they going to attain 50% in thirty six years?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
da_wd_tshirt.jpg

Why do they come then? And why do they stay?
Why do people often ignore the obvious...
Britain colonised a large proportion of the third world and created a near universal language which makes it easier to survive in a country where they can speak the basics :rolleyes:

Engage your brain - if English is universally-spoken, there's no need to traipse halfway around the world to get to the Motherland to hear it - it's all around you :rolleyes:
Fortunately for me I have a brain to engage ;)

If your second language was german then where would you head for if wanting a better standard of living? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back