Where to buy an ATAG?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our plumber has been unable to get a price for an ATAG A325EC from his suppliers (Graham-Group), but has said if we can find one he'll fit it.

I've found them for sale at MyTub and PlumbPlanet, but do people know of any other places?

Once I've got the price I just need to decide if I want the ATAG, or a Greenstar 37CDi

Sponsored Links
They are available through Plumb Center, or from ATAG directly.

Atag every time over Worcester

Didn't know I could go direct, I'll give them a ring today.

I'd been on the Plumb Center website and only saw the Q series, but I'll give them a ring and see what they can do.

Thanks!

Just as a follow up:

ATAG like you to buy things from Plumb Centre.
Plumb Centre gave me a good price :)

Anyone used the ATAG thermostatic controls (the Brain Q)? How to they compare to Honeywells?

Sponsored Links
You need a Brain Z with the A series.

Excellent controls, but mind numbing to set up :rolleyes:

Your customer will need a degree in astro physics or something to use it.

Luckily my last ATAG customer had the needed degree and now knows more than I do about it :oops:

they're cheaper from plumb center than from ATAG direct, don't ask me why. I've fitted a few Wize controllers, found them to be ok, customers seemed to suss them out. Not easy, but I wouldn't say overly difficult either. You could always fit another OT controller like a Remeha isense or theben Ramses. Quite a few installs I've fitted an WC sensor and a normal Honeywell controller, which has also worked fine.

Are these "Brain Z" controllers available from PlumbCenter, I rang up yesterday asking for a price but haven't heard back.

Slightly more technical question:
The A325EC appears to have 2 sets of terminal blocks for controllers, an ATAG only pair, and an "On/off" pair. To which set would you connect an OpenTherm controller? I'd assume the latter?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back