Recent content by CoffeeCake

  1. C

    Removing shower plate

    Knobs definitely not coming off by force! No grub screws either.. I will get the plate off first I think
  2. C

    Removing shower plate

    Hi, can anyone advise how to remove this plate and shower controls to check for valve leakage? There are no grub screws or similar. Thanks.
  3. C

    Door handle stiff / gets stuck

    Thanks, this worked!
  4. C

    Door handle stiff / gets stuck

    Thank you. It is a FUHR. Is the offset 45mm or 35mm? Pic below.
  5. C

    Siemens induction hob not turning on.

    As in I have never found the switch, I always used th touch to power it on. So I guess it's hard wired or the switch is hidden under the hob or behind the drawer underneath.
  6. C

    Door handle stiff / gets stuck

    I have tried spraying multiple times everywhere..latches and all openings. Doesn't make a difference. Is it easy to replace the gearbox?
  7. C

    Siemens induction hob not turning on.

    I have a Siemens induction hob that is not turning on. The lights don't come on. The fuse has not tripped. Cooker switch is concealed. It used to work fine then suddenly stopped and now no lights or anything. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
  8. C

    Door handle stiff / gets stuck

    A multi point for handle is very hard to operate. If I use force, I can get it going but otherwise it feels like it's stuck. This is with the door open. I have tried replacing the handle with a new one and that has not made any difference. Linking a video so you can see what is happening. Thanks...
  9. C

    Garage door motor opener

    I bought 433.2 learning remote (rolling code) the chamberlain one that is linked in the post.
  10. C

    Garage door motor opener

    Hi I have a Wickes branded 800N motor for which I do not have the remote. It has a green button at the back and works fine if I touch the two terminals. I want to program a remote for it but not having much success. I got this https://amzn.eu/d/09TfmBuI but it doesn't work. Any suggestions.
  11. C

    Standing desk table top

    Thanks. Yes it was damaged in transit. No marks or dents. This is on the underside and actually the crack line is very thin, it disappears about 1/4 way down the middle.
  12. C

    Standing desk table top

    On second thoughts is it easy to just repair this one?
  13. C

    Standing desk table top

    May just do that tbh. Will I have to have it cut to cover the full desktop?
  14. C

    Standing desk table top

    All chipboard though which I was trying to avoid but maybe they are good?
  15. C

    Standing desk table top

    Hmm I think the price wasn't updating for me so I thought it was £30 but you're right this is v high.
Back
Top