Recent content by davidmiller

  1. D

    Replacing these 2 items

    Thanks Regarding the coincidence. I would think so as the problem with the cooker one is the red button is jammed in the on position . And the shower one was broken while being pulled down.
  2. D

    Replacing these 2 items

    Oh sorry. Shower.
  3. D

    Replacing these 2 items

    By coincidence both of these need replacing. My question is are there's any specific details about them I should know because there are many variations or are they just a straight swap I can get from somewhere like Screwfix?
  4. D

    Is there a minimum distance between foundations and the cavity insulation?

    Thanks, it doesn't seem to be an exact science does it. I reckon I'll start insulation 100mm lower than internal floor level that way there's an overlap with the underfloor insulation. And that should leave about 1500mm clearance from the foundations for any water.
  5. D

    Is there a minimum distance between foundations and the cavity insulation?

    The insulation is Dritherm which is a woolly type. It says it's water proof but I can't imagine it sits on the foundations or a lean mix infill should there be one. If that's the case does anyone know there's a minimum clearance please?
  6. D

    Broke my little boys ps4

    Yeah, might have to bite the bullet and geta ps5 second hand. All his friends have them which is annoying.
  7. D

    Broke my little boys ps4

    So while trying to disassemble it to clean dust there was a connector that was stubborn. I cleverly pulled it and both sides of the connector came away. . I'll add photos. Is there anything can be done? He's very sad. The connector is the white thing. The little green square below is where it...
  8. D

    Placing steels off-centre on a padstone

    As in 100mm? Not 440mm with an l shape pad -on the outside skin.
  9. D

    Placing steels off-centre on a padstone

    Ok, sounds like a few inches longer beam would be a good idea. Thanks.
  10. D

    Placing steels off-centre on a padstone

    Yes I've been looking at prices for them. Was wondering if the beam should or shouldn't have a longer bearing on the pad?
  11. D

    Any good way of connecting mpde to hep2o?

    Hello. I'm talking about 25mm to 22mm. I've found a stop tap made by hep that does it but it seems to be very rare and most places don't seem to sell it. Any suggestions?
  12. D

    Placing steels off-centre on a padstone

    I'm guessing that's a piece welded to the beam and not a mold?
Back
Top